Page 1 of 28 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: James River Armory M1 Garands

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb James River Armory M1 Garands

We have four of these clearing customs this coming week direct from James River Armory in the US:

We're really happy with these; we had a handful of these come in a month ago and they sold before we could even get them up on the website. The quality is unbelievable; these guns look nicer than the day they rolled off the wartime assembly line in WWII.

JRA Garands are built by taking genuine USGI M1 Garand receivers and bolts from WWII, headspacing them for ideal fit, and pairing them to a brand new Criterion barrel made to exact milspec. The entire rifle is refinished with a parkerization process that matches original milspec finish exactly, and then a new stock is hand-shaped from American black walnut. In the end, we're left with a 1940s Garand that looks better and shoots better than the day it was made the first time around -- but which has been carefully refitted to produce an ideal example of the M1 Garand. James River Armory rearsenals these rifles by hand in extremely small batches to ensure quality is guaranteed to the standard they have set.

We were extremely impressed with these firearms the first time around. They're absolutely gorgeous, ship in a hard case, and mechanically they sing like a song.

We have four of these available on this shipment. Click HERE to see them on our site.

We are also doing a special where we will ship the rifle with 200 rounds of American Eagle 150gr, 2750fps .30-06 ammunition manufactured especially for the M1 Garand.

Click HERE to see this special on our site.

Cheers,
    Dan
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 08-05-2012 at 03:21 AM.

wow... what an amazing look rifle. I have always wanted one and I must check this out when they come in. non restricted, right? when do you think they will be in?
    if your shop was open tomorrow i'd come in and prepay!!!! lol
    you are entering a world of pain!

if only i had a better job and more money

I've been wanting one of these for a long time

Considering what used rifles go for in the EE this is a decent buy for sure.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Do you have any idea, what Manf of recievers you'll be getting? SA? HRA? IHC? Win?
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Quote Originally Posted by live4therut View Post
    Do you have any idea, what Manf of recievers you'll be getting? SA? HRA? IHC? Win?
    Most likely S/A...

I'm curious. Does one have to monkey around with the 8 round clips to make them 5 round legal? Or do they technically not require that because they are not magazines? I still have half a dozen clips from when I was a kid. My dad had an ammo box full of surplus Garand ammo with the clips in bandoleers we used for target practice through his .30 06.

CGN Regular
    These are the only ones that don't have to be messed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer74 View Post
    Most likely S/A...
    Ya most likely but I'd rather hear what the supplier has to say, not speculation
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Page 1 of 28 1234567891121 ... LastLast