Page 35 of 688 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Wait Time

RPAL, took both non-restricted and restricted courses in surrey and my instructor is an amazing person and very experienced gunsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmsoldat View Post
    Check again around Sep 2st. With luck it should be online. PAL or RPAL? Good luck!!
    RPAL, took both non-restricted and restricted courses in surrey and my instructor is an amazing person and very experienced gunsmith.

Any suggestions for the first pistol if I'm interested to get a black badge in the future?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    When I called for mine they said they were 3 weeks behind, I can see they received it 3 weeks ago because I purchased registered mail but they said its not in the system. My buddy sent his in 2 months ago and still no contact for him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sturmsoldat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn View Post

Any suggestions for the first pistol if I'm interested to get a black badge in the future?
    Not that I am an expert but, if you can, try several different pistols and find what's feels right for you. I was and bin on a budget so my first purchase was a norinco np22 and gsg 1911. I told my wife only about the norinco yet but soon I will have to tell her about the gsg and I will pay a price for that lol Good luck and take care.
    "If you survive that sh*t and make it Home, You are a Hero"

Mailed my application out from BC on AUG 11 and till right now, nothing is on the website.
    im the same boat as bryn, but can my reference still call in? do they just give my name when they speak with the service representative?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Woohoo. Mine showed up today. Less then two weeks from them interviewing one of my references. He was on vacation so
    I was delayed a week.

Quote Originally Posted by scott10699 View Post
    im the same boat as bryn, but can my reference still call in? do they just give my name when they speak with the service representative?
    No. Wait until it's being processed. At that point, they are able to give you a reference number (application number). Then, your references can call.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandley View Post
    No. Wait until it's being processed. At that point, they are able to give you a reference number (application number). Then, your references can call.
    thanks for the tip.

BANNED
    Mailed my application out from BC on AUG 11 and till right now, nothing is on the website.
    It all depends on the provincial CFO hopefully you will be more lucky. Mine showed up on the site as received completed initial process yatta yatta on the 14th of July, hasn't changed since. Called in they told me it's in the hands of the prov. CFO and that it could take up to 90 days after being received... Sit back and relax

Anyone else experiencing problems with the status site i cant seem to be able to go further than log in then i wait...... and it says page cannot be displayed OMFG what a surprise loll
    No wonder the girls on the phone seem tired of answering the same question
    Last edited by kobs; 09-02-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kobs View Post
    It all depends on the provincial CFO hopefully you will be more lucky. Mine showed up on the site as received completed initial process yatta yatta on the 14th of July, hasn't changed since. Called in they told me it's in the hands of the prov. CFO and that it could take up to 90 days after being received... Sit back and relax

Anyone else experiencing problems with the status site i cant seem to be able to go further than log in then i wait...... and it says page cannot be displayed OMFG what a surprise loll
    No wonder the girls on the phone seem tired of answering the same question

Their server got tired too lol