Page 42 of 691 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Wait Time

6 month for Mine. 'Non restricted' they took the $$ right on Q

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    Alright, note to self when I renew doing it a full YEAR early.

That's just insane that the wait time for a simple renewal is 3/4 of a year.
    I just helped my Father in Law renew his rpal online, from date of submission to card in his hands was less than 14 days.

Application Received on: 2014/09/08

Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Any idea how much longer I'd have to wait? 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by chinoxle View Post
    Application Received on: 2014/09/08

Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Any idea how much longer I'd have to wait? 6 months.
    What province? Have you phoned in at all?

Quote Originally Posted by rankster View Post
    What province? Have you phoned in at all?
    BC
    I've called twice and was told they're backlogged. References were called as well.

CGN Regular
    4 months so far and still waiting on a renewal in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by chinoxle View Post
    BC
    I've called twice and was told they're backlogged. References were called as well.
    Is it at the CFO? That is a ridiculous wait time but I'm not far from you at nearly 4 months.

Just recieved mine last week. Submitted beggining of December, officially arrived 15-Dec-14, charged in January sometime and then arrived at my door 26 of february. Not bad considering the christmas break was in there. I checked up on it online a few times to make sure it was going along smoothly. Girlfriends submitted hers about 2 weeks before me and got it about 2 weeks ago as well. So they were pretty consistent on timelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
    Just recieved mine last week. Submitted beggining of December, officially arrived 15-Dec-14, charged in January sometime and then arrived at my door 26 of february. Not bad considering the christmas break was in there. I checked up on it online a few times to make sure it was going along smoothly. Girlfriends submitted hers about 2 weeks before me and got it about 2 weeks ago as well. So they were pretty consistent on timelines.
    Restricted? Im also in Alberta and mine doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Received Nov 20/14

Quote Originally Posted by rankster View Post
    Restricted? Im also in Alberta and mine doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Received Nov 20/14
    Nope, just non-restricted. I would call in and see if there were any issues that need to be worked out such as references not being available when contacted.

Good luck!