Page 45 of 690 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Wait Time

RCMP received my friend's application two weeks ago, but he still can't check the application status online. Just called CFA, they said his name isn't in their system yet, is this normal?
    Last edited by joshb; 04-22-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshb View Post
    RCMP received my application two weeks ago, but I still can't check my application status online. Just called CFA, they said my name isn't in their system yet, is this normal?
    Average time from receipt to showing online is 22 days
    Mine just appeared at 21 days

Quote Originally Posted by rincon650 View Post
    Average time from receipt to showing online is 22 days
    Mine just appeared at 21 days
    thanks buddy!

PAL came through a few weeks ago, 54 days from me sending it out until it was waiting in my mailbox - no calls required

1st post for me,
    Mine was about 90 days
    RPAL
    Sent in beginning of Jan. Showed up on the website Jan 19th, Finally received on Apr/22. Turns out they tried to get in touch with my contacts but no answer, which is odd because they all have answering machines and work in offices with reception. They sent letters out to my contacts requesting a call.
    After I phoned in, they told me they were waiting for my contacts to call in. So one of them called and got the process moving again.

The website info is very lacking, if you want to know the real status, call.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    Received today, less than 2 months time they received my info to license in hand.
    Hello Rifter,

Mine looks like it will be received at their office today(CP shows out for delivery), I was wondering if yours was RPAL as well? I am thinking I'll follow your advice and give them a call tomorrow, just wondering if you were in the same boat, applying for the first time, straightaway for an RPAL.

Thanks,
    Amol
    CSSA | CCFR
    "The only way to be free is to let others be free"

I doubt a call now would get you any further ahead. It will take about 3 weeks after they receive your application before it shows up online.

my RPAL took about 2.5 months to get to me and calling doesn't hurt anything.

As of today;

-Application Received on: 2015/02/09
    -Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

My application (R/PAL) was solid, I had three people check it over before I sent it. Aced the CFSC and I have a spotless record, they must be incredibly backed up? I live in BC, no references called.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyFruit View Post
    As of today;

-Application Received on: 2015/02/09
    -Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

My application (R/PAL) was solid, I had three people check it over before I sent it. Aced the CFSC and I have a spotless record, they must be incredibly backed up? I live in BC, no references called.
    Have you been charged the application fee by RCMP?