Page 46 of 689 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Yes, everything should be set to go by now.

My RPAL took forever too. Apparantly they tried calling my contacts too but no message or anything. I found out by calling in. I think it was received on Feb 24th and I received 2+months later.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maxman1's Avatar
    I mailed my paperwork on March 14. When I called in mid-April, they were getting ready to call my references, so I had one call in to speed up my application.

Unfortunately, she forgot when she signed it, so they said they would mail back my paperwork so she can sign it again, though I can also have my other reference call in.

My PAL app was received on April 27th and I checked today and my license has been mailed. That seems like a really short time compared to some I have read about on here.Neither of my references were contacted...is that odd?

If I submit my RPAL and PAL does that add time to the wait?

Quote Originally Posted by rincon650 View Post
    I doubt a call now would get you any further ahead. It will take about 3 weeks after they receive your application before it shows up online.
    Saw your post online i sent my non-restricted app in in May the express post said it was received on the 6th of may, showed up online on the 24 and payment was received. How much longer you think I'll be waiting? Any ideas? Got my deer license, small game, and hoping to by some tools to get food on the table.

Was that including the mandatory 28 day waiting period??

sent mine on april 13th received on 17th .. on may 7th it was online and they took payment.. june 1st was 45 days in their hands .. now the wait..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bcvtwin

high post count doesn't make you right just means you have to much time on your hands

Aprx 9wks start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by colonelangus View Post
    sent mine on april 13th received on 17th .. on may 7th it was online and they took payment.. june 1st was 45 days in their hands .. now the wait..
    update:
    day 68 since they received my application and its been issued and in the mail.. woo hoo
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bcvtwin

high post count doesn't make you right just means you have to much time on your hands