Page 44 of 689 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404142434445464748495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: PAL Wait Time

CGN frequent flyer
    UPDATE:

They received my application 2015/01/26

I called them the next day to verify they got it and it had picture and all needed documentation and that payment was processed, they confimed I was good to go as far as needed info.

I had references(both of them) call in first week of Feb.

Was issued yesterday and is in the mail I should have it next week or week after. Will post final update when its actually in my hands!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta-Skeet View Post
    Anyone ever had a problem while paying with visa? Upgrading to an RPAL and ran out of cheques so will be attaching my Visa info.
    I paid with a prepaid mastercard, no issues.

My RPal arrived in the mail today. Received in Mirimachi Jan.15th. 55 days. Now start the ATT process. Call the dealer to start the transfer on my new Ruger Blackhawk.
    CSSA CCFR OFHA

Never ask a biker for directions if your in a hurry to get there.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    UPDATE:

They received my application 2015/01/26

I called them the next day to verify they got it and it had picture and all needed documentation and that payment was processed, they confimed I was good to go as far as needed info.

I had references(both of them) call in first week of Feb.

Was issued yesterday and is in the mail I should have it next week or week after. Will post final update when its actually in my hands!
    Received today, less than 2 months time they received my info to license in hand.

Website is down today.

On another note. My wife and I sent our RPAL apps in over two weeks ago, the website still doesn't show as received. Is this typical?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rincon650 View Post
    Website is down today.

On another note. My wife and I sent our RPAL apps in over two weeks ago, the website still doesn't show as received. Is this typical?

thanks
    Sent about 3 weeks ago and same thing still not online. Got to keep waiting

CGN Regular
    Website is down today.

thanks
    Mine took about 3 weeks before it showed up online.

The 28 day waiting period is a joke. I booked my PAL/RPAL classes September 18, first available dates were Jan 3 class got cancelled and rescheduled for Jan 24. Waited 6 weeks for the results to get back from the CFO, Mailed my application received it March 13. It's certainly a good thing they add the 28 day waiting period to the 168 days it took to go through the process before they even see my application.

Quote Originally Posted by shootnprep View Post
    Mine took about 3 weeks before it showed up online.

The 28 day waiting period is a joke. I booked my PAL/RPAL classes September 18, first available dates were Jan 3 class got cancelled and rescheduled for Jan 24. Waited 6 weeks for the results to get back from the CFO, Mailed my application received it March 13. It's certainly a good thing they add the 28 day waiting period to the 168 days it took to go through the process before they even see my application.
    Luckily here in Nova Scotia I didn't have to wait for results. We get them the day of the course. But I feel I still have a nice long wait ahead of me.

From the posts I've been reading online here. It appears your province of residence seems to have some impact on processing times. Or am I just reading that wrong

Website is down today.

thanks
    I called in a week after sending mine and I was told there is currently a 6 week delay in putting the app in the system. Mine was put in 2.5 weeks after that call so about 3.5 weeks. Good news is that the 30 day cool down starts from the day they receive it and not when it's put in the system.

A question on the RCMP status website. When entering your place of birth. Is the answer case sensitive, and there are spaces in the name of my town. Answering that field is more like entering a password for some strange reason