Thread: Tokarev TT-33 $159

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar

Tokarev TT-33 $159

Just wondering if these are the excellent condition "refurbs" packed in grease?
    1 or 2 mags, comes with holster? That's a good price, hoping they're nice.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/5124/Tokarev-TT-33-762x25-Blued-Fixed.aspx

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/details/5124/Tokarev-TT-33-762x25-Blued-Fixed.aspx
    Also, what does it mean by 'fixed'?

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post

These guys come with a holster and 1 magazine. No spare mag and no cleaning rod. Condition varies and yes they are packed in grease. Please contact our sales department for more info.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i should imagine fixed SIGHTS as opposed to target or adjustable- seems to be a fair deal if you can get ammo

Quote Originally Posted by basicbill View Post
    Also, what does it mean by 'fixed'?
    The sights are fixed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    I was looking for the surplus 7.62x25 in a smaller quantity (2200+ rds is more than I need).

So if I order a Tokarev right away I will get the nicest one?

i am almost out of the 1000 rounds i bought for mine, lastweek i was truley amazed, as a joke i took some shots @ the 200 yrd gong, consitantly hit around it! 9mm woult hit the dirt maybey 1/2 way....wow!

Quote Originally Posted by killer1963daddy View Post
    i am almost out of the 1000 rounds i bought for mine, lastweek i was truley amazed, as a joke i took some shots @ the 200 yrd gong, consitantly hit around it! 9mm woult hit the dirt maybey 1/2 way....wow!
    Not many people give the Tokarev a fair shake. It is a great gun for the money, and for what it is, shoots as good as a lot of semi's 4 and 5 times the price...even with cruddy milsurp ammo.

I painted the sight edges of my front sight fluorescent orange, and the rear sights green. This helped a lot with lining up the sights, and my shooting has improved markedly.

It's not high tech, and it doesn't have any nifty gadgets, but it goes bang, and makes holes in paper as good as many.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ