Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accu-Shot Monopods and Bipods

Accu-Shot Monopods and Bipods

Accu-Shot precision monopods, bipods and rifle accessories provide a high-degree of accuracy for long-range hunting, law enforcement or military duty.

Click here to see all available products

Why post when you have no stock? Ive been trying to locate a bt10-lw17 forever and a half.

We posted this so that customers know what is available. The bipods have been in hot demand all summer and are impossible to keep on the shelf. At the moment we have most the monopod configurations and accessories on hand. If you would like to place a backorder please contact our sales department.

Hey Wolverine,

I'm trying to find a monopod and bipod for my Archangel M1A stock. Mind if I stop by with the stock sometime around the thanksgiving long weekend? I'll be making a trip to Moose Jaw and have been meaning to stop by but you guys are always closed! (my fault, not yours).

As you can see, attaching a monopd to the swivel stud may be more difficult as it is not slanted like a standard stock butt.

Ever since I watched this video, I have been thinking about the utility of the mompod in the unlocked position. After feeling the Archangel's rear 'cut-outs', it feels like this method would be well suited for the rifle. (skip to 2:46 to see what I mean)

[youtube]1iSKTcDEDQE[/youtube]
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
    Why post when you have no stock? Ive been trying to locate a bt10-lw17 forever and a half.
    It only took about a week for them to get them in when I ordered ... not that long a wait.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum ...

Hi there,

We would love it if you stopped by but unfortunately we will be closed for the Thanksgiving weekend. (Closed on Saturday October 6th and Monday the 8th).

Any of the Accu-Shot monopods that attach to a bipod stud will fit your rifle. Please contact our sales department at sales@wolverinesupplies.com to discuss bipod compatibility.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Haagen_Dazs View Post
    Hey Wolverine,

I'm trying to find a monopod and bipod for my Archangel M1A stock. Mind if I stop by with the stock sometime around the thanksgiving long weekend? I'll be making a trip to Moose Jaw and have been meaning to stop by but you guys are always closed! (my fault, not yours).

As you can see, attaching a monopd to the swivel stud may be more difficult as it is not slanted like a standard stock butt.

Ever since I watched this video, I have been thinking about the utility of the mompod in the unlocked position. After feeling the Archangel's rear 'cut-outs', it feels like this method would be well suited for the rifle. (skip to 2:46 to see what I mean)

[youtube]1iSKTcDEDQE[/youtube]

When will you guys be getting more of the bipods in stock?
    Homie take your bag?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    The monopod Accushot is a great tool... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    When will you guys be getting more of the bipods in stock?
    They are en route, should receive them in 7 to 10 days.

Hmm, I may just have to snag one of the quick release ones. I've always scoffed at all the QD stuff on the market. Not saying it's not useful, but I can't see a situation where I'd want to remove my scope/bipod in the field. Then I realized that I could just buy the 1 bipod and use it for 2 rifles, so I guess I'll just have to eat my own words...

Anyway, I'll try my best to make it out on Firday the 5th before closing. Maybe walk out a couple hundred lighter!
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast