Thread: shipments

Expired Business

shipments

This week we received a large shipment of Pietta products, please see our site which is being update as I write this.

ALSO this week a very large shipment of Mec Gar magazines, many new ones, consult our site for details.... INCLUDING mags for the BUL pistols....

As usual we have received several containers of 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r to keep all our military shooters happy.

DUE this week is a full truck load of Berrys bullets , a large order of ATI, and a large shipment of M-14 mags, AR-15 mags, just to mentio a few.... check out the site in a couple of days....

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    This week we received a large shipment of Pietta products, please see our site which is being update as I write this.

ALSO this week a very large shipment of Mec Gar magazines, many new ones, consult our site for details.... INCLUDING mags for the BUL pistols....

As usual we have received several containers of 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r to keep all our military shooters happy.

DUE this week is a full truck load of Berrys bullets , a large order of ATI, and a large shipment of M-14 mags, AR-15 mags, just to mentio a few.... check out the site in a couple of days....

John

Those M14 mags. wouldn't happen to be marked for the AIA rifles as well, would they?!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Those M14 mags. wouldn't happen to be marked for the AIA rifles as well, would they?!
    I was tempted to ask this question too...but I thought it best to let sleeping dogs lie...I've called Marstar twice, and asked 3(I think) times in their forum...no definitive answer and understandably so...

Too late, I got 3 CZ mags 2 weeks ago. Maybe next time!

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

John

Good news on the Piettas! How do they look, compared to previous shipments? Any changes to their descriptions? Now, if only the BC CFO would hurry the heck up with my LTATT!!
    It aint rocket science!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Bastard View Post
    Good news on the Piettas! How do they look, compared to previous shipments? Any changes to their descriptions? Now, if only the BC CFO would hurry the heck up with my LTATT!!
    Also wondering this. Also, as of now the stock is not completely updated if my understanding is correct? I see the .357MAG 4 3/4 Pietta's are now available in the walnut checkered, but there may still be some polished walnut in the shipment?

So, are there more items yet to be updated on the site, or is that the extent of the new stock?
    It aint rocket science!!

CGN Regular
    @johnone: what is the eta on AR15 mags being uploaded to the site? Thanks in advance!