Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Savage BVSS Spiral Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by batwing View Post
    hi, is there any chances of you getting any more of these rifles?
    can i pre-order?
    Reliable Guns in Vancouver got one in stock. I was looking for CZ 455 FS in .22LR which is not in stock and they showed me the Savage Mark II BVSS. Very nice looking gun. Still contemplating if I should get the Savage or wait for the CZ. If you want it, better grab it before I change my mind.
    Last edited by GarDian; 05-07-2013 at 07:35 PM.

You posted these today and already sold out? What did you have three instock. Lol
    Man you have to be quick on here.

Expried Business Member
    These were posted in August of 2012; someone decided to bump it today is all.

Since these were an exclusive run as a package, we have no idea if any more will ever be made available.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Just noticed. Clicked to edit post and you already posted. Lol. Fast on the draw. You win

EDIT: Nvm, someone bumped a necro thread.
    Last edited by Donster 125; 05-08-2013 at 12:50 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Matt_dal123's Avatar
    Homer: I'd like to buy your deadliest gun, please.

Gun Shop Owner: Aisle six, next to the sympathy cards.

Does anyone have anyfeedback on these; specifically the Savage Mark II BVSS 22LR Spiral Fluted Limited Edition?

I'm trying to decide on this or the standard MkII TR. I noted semi-negative note on this thread about the 22LR version.

I'm going to have look into a 17hmr, I have a savage in 22lr but looking for some more distance. I love the accu trigger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ickster View Post
    Does anyone have anyfeedback on these; specifically the Savage Mark II BVSS 22LR Spiral Fluted Limited Edition?

I'm trying to decide on this or the standard MkII TR. I noted semi-negative note on this thread about the 22LR version.
    I love my BVSS in .22LR. Just as accurate as any of the other Savage rifles I own, just with the nice spiral-fluted barrel.

The issue will be whether or not you can actually FIND a BVSS. Since they were limited edition and limited to one batch (which have all sold AFAIK), you'd have to look at the used market to get one.
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by ickster View Post

I had one and really liked it. I sold it and replaced it with a takedown 10/22 for portability, but the savage was much more accurate, even with the scope that came with it. It really liked CCI std velocity uncoated bullets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast