Thread: Thank you, Gagnon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar

Thank you, Gagnon!

I ordered a set of Caldwell G3 protectors on Sunday. They arrived today, well packaged.. If that ain't great service, I dunno what is.. Now's the time to dig up some AAA's, a flathead and play Shooter or Sinners and Saints in order to test them.. Almost tempted to do it while working

First impressions: Low profile (also means only 21dB reduction), so they shouldn't interfere with the cheek weld, they pack away tight, perfect for the range bag, seem sturdy enough, the battery compartments take a bit of lovin' with a screwdriver and a key. Couldn't test against loud noises but they acted like a hearing aid for low intensity sounds. Hoping to get a chance to try them out on Saturday.

And another great experience. Made a multi-item order, but there was a discrepancy between the online stock and actual stock. Randy notified me immediately, communicated effectively and worked out an arrangement that would satisfy both of us. The product just arrived. Top-notch service!

And one more... Great communication from Randy.. These guys REALLY know the meaning of customer service
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.