Tavor Spare Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to be able to buy some spare parts and shorter barrel as well I am worried about having to replace something one day and not being able to track it down

If there is no support for these rifles, we, the consumers are gonna look like some pretty big suckers....... I dont like feeling like a sucker... We need parts, wheres the parts!

Parts are not the issue - go to our local dealer have them contact North Sylva and you will get parts pricing, barrels will not be available because IWI wants them installed by trained armorers & several staff members at North Sylva are trained as such.

gadget

Yes getting the barrel on and off for that rifle is simple, but I imagine they want to check for proper headspace, bolt lock up etc. when fitting a new barrel to a rifle

Yes it is - but having spoken to the IWI rep they are extremely concerned about liability issues, frankly all companies in the firearms industry are like this, that's today's reality especially in a society that has become more litigious.

gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom