Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warfighter Holiday Sale - 15% Off All In-Stock Products

Yep OD scabbards are coming too.

Quote Originally Posted by WarfighterTactical View Post
    Yea for sure we have black summits coming in all sizes or were you looking for another color?
    I would prefer Tan or OD, but you said only black was coming in.

Shawn

Yes we do have a shipment with black summit's incoming. However I can try and bring in a specific color and size if you'd like. Just send us an email at warfighter@warfightertactical.com with what you are looking for.

Thanks

Email inbound

Shawn

I'd be interested in either a coyote brown or foliage green Summit softshell. I'd have to figure out sizing next time I find a tape measure though. The only real question I har about it, is how quiet is the outer shell? If its "krinkely" noisy, I think a fleece would suit me better. How big of a deal is it to order in a specific colour? Would there be a chance of getting it before Christmas?

PS - I hear it is a good idea to buy a size up from normal with these, is this true? I have fairly broad shoulders and a wide frame, so if they fit slim that would help me get a better idea of what size to get.
    Last edited by Potshot21; 12-08-2012 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Forgot a question
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

Before xmas is unlikely. The softshells are quiet unless it is fairly cold. Then you get some of that 'krinkle' noise.

Yes I would recommend getting a size up from your normal sweater or shirt size.

Could you please explain how to use the 15OFF code if I am paying via ######? The transaction value being passed to ###### is not the discounted value so do I need to pay full price and then you will refund the discount difference?

Hey LiXy, before you go into the 'checkout' screen, you can view the 'cart' screen, there is a option below where it lists all the products in your cart to add a coupon code. That is where you enter the code.

I would have preferred the code to be entered at checkout as well but this is the way they coded this shopping cart system so right now we have to live with it. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers.

Actually, it looks like we might squeak in another Condor shipment before xmas. So if anyone wants a specific jacket size/color other than black, now is the time to let us know.

Geez I must be blind. Order submitted thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast