Thread: Pics of The High Vis Fills

Expired Business

Pics of The High Vis Fills

Here are some pics of the fills in use at varying distances. They seem to really Pop(visually).

Thanks to Aniest a Fellow CGN'r for submitting the photos

The circles are 5", peel and stick. We originally intended them for use as a fill for the COM on our targets. Some folks have found use for them as is, for practicing for steel plate matches.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Photos are from Canada Target's CGN "Faceless" and "Target Dots" combined special that they had months ago (hope you do similar again).

I just want to say, for the record, that from that position in photo #3 (300m 4x) the 5" circle is under the vertical hair just above the horizontal hair. The photo doesn't do it justice: the target dot snaps right out at you in the scope a lot better than shown.

As I noted in the email to Canada Targets: I had no camera adapters, no camera tri-pod and was fighting with neither manual or auto focus not working perfectly.

When I get to running the "Faceless" at 300m with the 4x scope I'll try to get a couple of more photos to work.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest