Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun show in Pickering

I live close by so I go often. Like any show, it's buyer beware. You need to know what stuff is worth. I've seen great deals there but I've also seen prices that are way over retail.
    Good - Fast - Cheap:
    You can only pick two

CGN Regular
    Makes sense. It's a good thing most of us carry the internet in our pocket these days. Makes checking out fair prices on the spot much easier.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    Bunch of stuff...at least a 125 -150 guns, mainly bolt action/over under shottys, some gun cases, ammo (overpriced btw), BB guns, some cool books and prohib semis

150 guns? Thats it? I have never gone to these shows before. Is that the regular firearm turnout? I live in Mississauga. Is it really worth the drive to check that small amount out? I might be watching too many youtube videos of the shows in the USA.

CGN Regular
    Its always packed

It was more than likely Mr Marvin. He attends a lot of the Ontario gun shows. You can find him on the Canadian Airgun Forum. He posts under the dealer listing frequently. He also has his own website that specializes in old an rare airguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    I went, it was pretty cool. I meant to go back and buy a gsg 92 but spent more time at he range than expected. Does anyone know who the guy was selling the airsoft/BB guns???
    It was more than likely Mr Marvin. He attends a lot of the Ontario gun shows. You can find him on the Canadian Airgun Forum. He posts under the dealer listing frequently. He also has his own website that specializes in old an rare airguns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12