Thread: F-33 German Field Phone

F-33 German Field Phone

Hey John,

I was just curious if you had anymore F-33 WW2 German Field Telephones in stock as shown here on your site:

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=75606

I remember contacting you a few years back about them but the ones you said you could find in your stock were in poor condition so you suggested I cancel my order.

Looking to get another 1 or 2 so I can wire them up from my man cave. Thought it was a pretty cool way the wife could ring me haha
    Last edited by CanadaCollector; 09-08-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: hyperlink

Question Voip

x2

I would also like to know if they're VOIP-compatible (voice IP) or if I need to sign up with Bell for a long distance plan. What kind of modem does it have? Is it a 10/100 LAN, by any chance?

To add to realism, I figured I'd get myself a contemporary German phone book and call random people in Germany on my spare time (in English, of course) while caressing a collectible k98. The only down side is that talking with Hans and Klaus across the pond could get very expensive very fast without being able to plug a VOIP to the phone's internal modem...

Thanks!

Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    x2

I would also like to know if they're VOIP-compatible (voice IP) or if I need to sign up with Bell for a long distance plan. What kind of modem does it have? Is it a 10/100 LAN, by any chance?

To add to realism, I figured I'd get myself a contemporary German phone book and call random people in Germany on my spare time (in English, of course) while caressing a collectible k98. The only down side is that talking with Hans and Klaus across the pond could get very expensive very fast without being able to plug a VOIP to the phone's internal modem...

Thanks!

Lol not sure if youre joking or being serious

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    I always stroke my SVT 38 when I call Russia but Boris is always talking about "Vodka, vodka, vodka"

....you mean you don't do that while in your man cave?

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by DJdeadlyDALEK View Post
    I always stroke my SVT 38 when I call Russia but Boris is always talking about "Vodka, vodka, vodka"

....you mean you don't do that while in your man cave?
    Haha not quite to that extent. Maybe in time...