$vboptions[bbtitle]

Thread: Minox Combo Binocular Sale

Supporting Dealer

Minox Combo Binocular Sale

Minox Binocular Combo Super Special

We have been asked to put together a different type of special and we do our best to respond to our clients.

This special is a combo of a compact binocular and a full size binocular for less than the value of the full size binocular.
    You may be familiar with the Minox BF 8x42 BR Binocular (which retails for $289.00) and the Minox BF 10x42 BR Binocular (which retails for $299.00) which we have been offering your choice of for $139.99.
    The compact versions of these are the Minox BF 8x25 BR Binocular (which retails for $149.00) and the Minox BF 10x25 BR Binocular (which retails for $159.00) which we have been offering your choice of for only $99.99.

Now we have done a combo of your choice of either the Minox BF 8x25 BR Binocular or the Minox BF 10x25 BR Binocular & your choice of either Minox BF 8x42 BR Binocular or the Minox BF 10x42 BR Binocular for only $189.99.
    This gets you a compact to always have with you as well as a full size for when your doing more serious glassing for less than the price of a decent full size binocular.
    Those of you who have read reviews of this bincular know that it is as good or better than any glass in the $250.00 - $300.00 price range.

Mix and Match for $189.99:

8x25 + 8x42

8x25 + 10x42

10x25 + 8x42

10x25 + 10x42

We think this is a home run of a combo and with Fall Hunting Season just around the corner, followed by the Holiday Season now is the perfect time to present this offer.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions.

Thanks for all the support, it is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    212-753-5128
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com
    www.cameralandny.com

CGN Regular
    You ONLY accept Paypal for Canadian orders? I like this combo a lot, but I also dislike Paypal a lot.

Any other options available?

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendownyota View Post
    You ONLY accept Paypal for Canadian orders? I like this combo a lot, but I also dislike Paypal a lot.

Any other options available?
    We can accept a credit card as long as we are shipping to that cards USA or Canadian billing address
    Thank you
    Doug
    212-753-5128
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com
    www.cameralandny.com

Big Mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug View Post
    We can accept a credit card as long as we are shipping to that cards USA or Canadian billing address
    OK, Ive got one of those VISA gift cards...it wouldnt have a billing address...that still work?
    Ive flown everthing from dead bodies to politicians, believe me...there`s not much difference between them !!

Supporting Dealer
    I am sorry we cannot process one of those without physically having the card in the store
    Thank you
    Doug
    212-753-5128
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com
    www.cameralandny.com

Doug..are these Minox BF binoculars phase coated. Doesn't say on your site or a quick internet search.

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takujualuk View Post
    Doug..are these Minox BF binoculars phase coated. Doesn't say on your site or a quick internet search.
    Yes, all MINOX roof prism binoculars are phase correction coated
    Thank you
    Doug
    212-753-5128
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com
    www.cameralandny.com