Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kudos to MarStar

Have to echo Mopar's praise. Very nice to do business with, fast shipping, thanks Marstar!

Well I'm still waiting now 2 weeks for a quad rail from marstar and it's Friday so now I'll have to wait for next week. Thats why I don't buy in Canada because the service sucks and is always slow! I ordered 8 packages 3 from Canada and 5 from the USA and china and every package has come already except for my packages from our own country and this is a joke
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

Marstar Rules! So do shotguns!
    Locals, I'll trade Stone Masonry for your guns, guns, guns!

what can I say about marstar that hasn't already been said, just this. they are a top notch company providing a great service and an even greater warranty. If you have never had the pleasure of seeing the warranty in action, take my word for it. They are awesome and I will be buying more of there fine products when they become available. One question to the knowledgeable out there: what do you think would be better? the SVT-40 or the M14 (norinco) I would love to see a pros and cons list for both.

once again Marstar rules and the entire staff is above board, patrice, Frank, John and the nice lady that answers the phone you are all part of a well lubed machine. Keep up the great work.

Bigmoe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12