Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAB Defense KPOS

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    No hurt feelings, just amused because it's basically the CGN equivalent of tweeting that you're going to the bathroom.
    Except for the part where this a vendor's forum and a potential customer is giving feedback on a product....sounds pretty different to me

If someone bumps an old thread they are ridiculed, if someone starts a new thread discussing a topic that is in an old thread they are ridiculed. Hard to win; its a careful line we must all balance on this forum.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Didn't realize there was a moratorium on reviving 3 year old threads.
    Bumping threads that are years old with outdated pricing only gets people's hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Firas View Post
    Except for the part where this a vendor's forum and a potential customer is giving feedback on a product....sounds pretty different to me
    Yes, because saying that it's in a Bond movie is giving feedback on the product.

Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    If someone bumps an old thread they are ridiculed, if someone starts a new thread discussing a topic that is in an old thread they are ridiculed. Hard to win; its a careful line we must all balance on this forum.
    Such is the internet, LOL.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Bumping threads that are years old with outdated pricing only gets people's hopes up.

Yes, because saying that it's in a Bond movie is giving feedback on the product.

Such is the internet, LOL.
    did i hurt your feeling with a $100 price increase?

Come one "ITS 2015"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12