Introduction and info about us

Thread: Introduction and info about us

Tags: None
  1. HerronArms said:

Introduction and info about us

Many of the members here already know us but for those who dont here's a short rundown of what we do.

We at Herron Arms & Gunsmithing provide custom barrelling of firearms and gunsmithing services.
    We specialize in non restricted conversions of black guns, specifically the ACR, the XCR, the Swiss Arms platforms, the FS2000 and PS90 to name a few.
    Calibre changes are also a specialty of ours, the most popular being the 300 blackout and 6.5 Grendel.

We were the first to offer a non restricted conversion for most of the above mentioned firearms and have many frt entries created due to this.

All of our barrels are truly custom, made one at a time by our Gunsmith at our store in Ontario.

We also sell guns, new and consignment as well as ammo and accessories although this is a small part of what we do.

Importing of parts is also another part of our business, be it for a custom gun build we are doing or simply the repair of your old faithful.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to your business

email us for a quote info@herronarms.ca
    Last edited by HerronArms; 09-16-2012 at 04:33 PM.
  2. GALIL Man said:
    I've had Ian do a few pieces for me now. Top notch barrel work and he put a FH on my RFB that looks better than the onest hat came with it.
    Welcome to the board!
    Rust Never Sleeps

canucklehead said:
    Welcome aboard Ian!

I believe this is one of your FS2000 conversions... works flawless! Get compliments everywhere I take her.

Hunter709 said:
    How much would a NR FS2000 run a guy? I've been really interested in one of these for a while now.

Thanks,
    Mitch
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member
  5. rginbc said:
    Could you post some prices for these conversions, definately interested. Esepecailly FS2000

griffin86 said:
    Awesome. I just bought an acr. Do you rebarrel cz 858s?
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

TV-PressPass said:
    I've heard great things. Welcome to the boards!

stormtrooper1015 said:
    Ian has done several jobs for me over the last few years. The results are nothing short of excellent.

badboybeeson said:
    Great to see you here, as other have said you do great work!!
    bbb

Tuco Pike said:
    You don't accept PM's. How are we supposed to contact you. I have a question about some work.