Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction and info about us

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    You don't accept PM's. How are we supposed to contact you. I have a question about some work.
    info@herronarms.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter709 View Post
    How much would a NR FS2000 run a guy? I've been really interested in one of these for a while now.

Thanks,
    Mitch
    My NR FS2000 was $3400. I have the "standard" version with the optic hidden under the cover. I really enjoy shooting it. I believe that Heron Arms did the conversion as well.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Herron Arms and Gunsmithing does the warranty and custom work for our company. We are continually amazed at the high level of skill in their work as well as the thorough and advanced technical knowledge they posses. They can do the things nobody else can/will.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better gunsmithing company in Canada.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    My NR FS2000 was $3400. I have the "standard" version with the optic hidden under the cover. I really enjoy shooting it. I believe that Heron Arms did the conversion as well.
    Thanks for the info, how is it reliability/accuracy wise?

Mitch
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter709 View Post
    Thanks for the info, how is it reliability/accuracy wise?

Mitch
    As long as the mag is seated.....it never misses a beat. I have a C-more under the hood (red dot) and as a result, it is extremely accurate. Where do you live - perhaps we could meet and I'll let you shoot it - I just picked up a TAVOR as well but haven't had time to shoot it yet

BANNED
    Welcome to CGN Ian.

To all - Ian has been great to talk with regarding the conversion of a Swiss Carbine; quick and thorough in his emails replies back to me.

Those who have had done work by them should definitely post their before and after project pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    As long as the mag is seated.....it never misses a beat. I have a C-more under the hood (red dot) and as a result, it is extremely accurate. Where do you live - perhaps we could meet and I'll let you shoot it - I just picked up a TAVOR as well but haven't had time to shoot it yet
    I would love to take you up on that offer if I wasn't all the way on the east coast, I don't have any of the really cool guns....yet! When you do fire your Tavor could you give me a comparison on the two? It'd be really helpful.

Thanks,
    Mitch
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    have you folks ever worked on an h@k sl8 ....my question is i am thinking about rebarreling it to a longer length 24...25".....can it be done??? and is it possible to get the same barrel like what is on it??? or a better one??? .....my reason for wanting to do this is to get more speed down range out of heavier bullets ...and what kinda $$$$ would one be looking at????? thanks davide

Expired Business
    This thread is not for quotes, please send us an email if you haven't already

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12