Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CZ SP-01 Shadow Canadian Stainless $1295.00

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar

Can someone tell me a bit more about this gun? Is the "Canadian Version" some kind of "de-turned" or 10 round mag version of the C75 SP-01 Shadow Target?

There's some overlapping in CZ pistol lines that I haven't been able to get my mind around yet.

This would match my Mark 111, Hunter.:D

Quote Originally Posted by Gilz View Post
    Can someone tell me a bit more about this gun? Is the "Canadian Version" some kind of "de-turned" or 10 round mag version of the C75 SP-01 Shadow Target?

There's some overlapping in CZ pistol lines that I haven't been able to get my mind around yet.
    You're not the only one!

This model is the CZ SP-01 Shadow with some new features. The main one being the red aluminum grips and baseplates and target hammer. It also comes with some extra goodies in the fitted case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies Sales View Post
    You're not the only one!

This model is the CZ SP-01 Shadow with some new features. The main one being the red aluminum grips and baseplates and target hammer. It also comes with some extra goodies in the fitted case.
    Thanks a lot!

CGN Regular
    hmm...thats a lot of extra money for the stuff...WANT~!!

This model is the CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow 2012 model (factory tuned trigger, hand fitted barrel to slide) that has been modified to make it the Canadian version (rear FO sights, red grips, red basepads). I cannot get my hands on a 2012 model that has not been pimped out & called the Canadian model (not keen on rear FO sights, red grips & red Al base pads). Also regarding the colour it's just silver polymer coated & not stainless.

Is there anyone out there importing the new 2012 model shadow that has not been pimped out to be the Canadian model?

Quote Originally Posted by packas View Post
    This model is the CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow 2012 model (factory tuned trigger, hand fitted barrel to slide) that has been modified to make it the Canadian version (rear FO sights, red grips, red basepads). I cannot get my hands on a 2012 model that has not been pimped out & called the Canadian model (not keen on rear FO sights, red grips & red Al base pads). Also regarding the colour it's just silver polymer coated & not stainless.

Is there anyone out there importing the new 2012 model shadow that has not been pimped out to be the Canadian model?
    We have the standard SP-01 Shadow model in stock, these are new production, date stamp is 2012.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...cess-Rail.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies Sales View Post
    We have the standard SP-01 Shadow model in stock, these are new production, date stamp is 2012.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...cess-Rail.aspx
    Thanks. I'm looking specifically for the 2012 model (see link) with the orange grips. Can you get these?

http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/79-pis...01_SHADOW.aspx

Hi Wolverine,

Just following up with you regarding my question. DO you have the new 2012 model (not a Shadow with a 2012 manufacturing date lol)? If not can you get one that's not been modified into the Canadian model?

Here's the specs of the 2012 model which you can clearly see is a different model to the regular SP-01 shadow:-

The CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW 2012 pistol differs in new procedures and operations added as a part of the serial production process (e.g. the manual fitting of the barrel, the lateral definition of the free movement of the bolt and the sophisticated trigger mechanism). The gun has a burnished barrel and its "orange 2012" name is based principally on its long thin and aluminium grips of that colour. The weapon is presented in an identical case to that of the CZ 75 TS CZECHMATE.

Features:
    •handmade barrel matching and precise slide side setting
    •Improved trigger mechanism
    •polished barrel
    •metal polished recoil spring guide
    •polished recoil spring + recoil spring set (13 lbs. And 11 lbs.)
    •Polished main spring + main spring set (13 lbs. And 16 lbs.)
    •Buffer set (3x thick, 2x thin)
    •orange grips - thin, long (aluminium)
    •3x magazine with aluminium magazine bottom (orange)
    •defender type rear sights and red fiber optic front sight 5,5 x 2,5 x 1 mm
    •newly designed sa/da hammer
    •cleaning oil, loader, cd, polymer case
    •better shooting comfort, increased accuracy.
    •more stable recoil during shooting. Parts service life increased.
    •smooth and precise trigger mechanism.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast