Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: CZ SP-01 Shadow Canadian Stainless $1295.00

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies Sales View Post
    The CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow 2012 with Orange Grips is currently on order. These are expected later this year. Price is $1850.00. If you are interested in placing this on order please contact our sales department.
    Thanks for the clarification. I was informed (IPSC Secretary was told by CZ) that the Canadain model was a modified 2012 model. But seeing as the Canadian model is cheaper it cannot be a modified 2012.

regarding the Canadian model (in black polycoat). Can they be ordered with a black rear sight as I do not want a rear fibre optic sight? If so what's the cost of this package?

regards,
    Pat.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by packas View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I was informed (IPSC Secretary was told by CZ) that the Canadain model was a modified 2012 model. But seeing as the Canadian model is cheaper it cannot be a modified 2012.

regarding the Canadian model (in black polycoat). Can they be ordered with a black rear sight as I do not want a rear fibre optic sight? If so what's the cost of this package?

regards,
    Pat.
    Mr Wolverine is in the hospital so it's best to call the store or e-mail the sales dept for more info.

Not affiliated with them in any way. Just letting you know what's going on if you don't get a response.

Hey.. those red aluminum base pads.. anyone know where I can find some? Having a hard time finding replacements anywhere online.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456