Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockchucker Kits $250 Net!

I'm interested as well.
    Member of the CPC, CSSA, CCFR, OFAH and NRA
    "The disarming of citizens has been a tragic and bloody failure. Violent crime has increased everywhere it's been tried as it serves only to embolden the still-armed criminal. NOT IN MY CANADA!"

I'm very interested

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    I would buy one
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by idunno1987 View Post
    Interested, what would I need to reload 9mm, .357 Mag and .308?, what am I looking at for a cost per round basis, and will handloaded .308 make for a better hunting round?

thanks
    I reload 9mm with jacketed bullets at about $8 a box of 50.

Dies (and shell holders), a tumbler to polish brass and a case trimmer.

Yes, because you'll be able to tune the ammo to your rifle and will be able to assemble premium cartridges at a fraction of the cost compared to commercial sources.

You probably won't save money by reloading, but you'll end up shooting more and with better quality ammo.

CGN Regular
    I wish this had come up last week. I just got a lee kit but would have went with this instead, argh.
    Into the wild blue yonder....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Red Herring's Avatar
    Hell yes!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HKMark23's Avatar
    TGTBT
    "When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are." - Ayn Rand

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical pete View Post
    quick questtion, I am wondering if you could get the deluxe kit as well? I am not expecting it at this price however if it is a couple of hundred more I would rather get thet one if it is possible
    I'm with Pete. I was hoping to get the deluxe kit with the Chargemaster at some point in the future. Figured - in for a penny - in for a pound. That said, at this price, I'd find the basic kit hard to pass up and may add a Chargemaster later.

My plan was to get a Redding turret press, a Chargemaster and other stuff separately but this sounds like a heck of a deal.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    ^ Good to know success with Rebate. Pretty sure RCBS with the good CS would make it right.

Hornady took forever with the free bullet offer.
    Just saw the Hornady free bullet offer sign at LeBaron's today. Sounded tempting. How long did it take?

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canoetrpr View Post
    I'm with Pete. I was hoping to get the deluxe kit with the Chargemaster at some point in the future. Figured - in for a penny - in for a pound. That said, at this price, I'd find the basic kit hard to pass up and may add a Chargemaster later.

My plan was to get a Redding turret press, a Chargemaster and other stuff separately but this sounds like a heck of a deal.
    We'll have a special on the chargemaster combos available to those who buy the kit. However, we are only offerring the master kits at these price. A special deal weve picked up(or will) and its just that one kit.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9