Thread: Stg 44 in 22L

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JRW (QOR)'s Avatar

Stg 44 in 22L

Will you guys be getting any of these?

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/historical-stg-44-in-22lr-rimfire-coming-from-ati/

If so put me on the waiting list.
    "Ideals are peacefull. History is violent" Wardaddy (Fury)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    There is already a very long thread going on about these GSG .22lr STG44.
    Look for it in the blueline dealer sectoin as they are the distributor for GSG
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    And just in case some folks are too lazy: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=570808

Expired Business
    I would like a moment to reply to all the questions regarding the Stg-44 rifles and other firearms produced by that firm....

The reason we are NOT carrying any of the products manufactured by that company is rather simple, their total lack of support.

As you are aware we were the exclusive North American distributor of their products,

when it came time to order spare parts NO support....Orders were never filled.
    We ordered simple things like mags, NO replies....
    We ordered parts for warranty work, they refused to honor warranty....
    We even returned a large number of firearms to correct defects, at our cost, they came back, again at our cost, with the same issues....
    In short we repaired all issues experienced by our clients, at our own expense, Marstar covers all warranty issues regardless of the producer....That is our policy

IF you are considering the purchase of any of their products check out the vendors policy on warranty, make certain they have the parts and the technical know how required to repair that firearm....

John

Stay away from that company. Sounds like a fly by company, not very legit.

Wait, are we talking about GSG or SSD?

Damn that's surprising. That's one problem I have with European gun manufacturers it seems so easy to get screwed out of your warranty because of distance and shipping costs.

I chose to stay away from GSG because they are made of alloy.

Expired Business
    GRUNGO;
    I agree that some firmsa, such as the one discussed here, can be a problem....

However Marstar decided a long time ago that we back the warranty, not the producer, we never shuffle you off to some obscure location on the globe.

Responsible companies that we represent are well aware of our policies and as a result work with us to make certain we have the required support to keep our many customers happy....

You have an issue with any product purchased from us WE BACK IT....Our policy does not take an hour to read, when you return something we repair it, replace it or refund.... That simple, how many others can say the same ??

John