Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marstar website not loading

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Marstar website had collapsed frequently.
    bad management.
    Or just unexpected problems. Ever had a car that kept having trouble and it took a while to figure out what was causing the problem? A website can be 10 times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Or just unexpected problems. Ever had a car that kept having trouble and it took a while to figure out what was causing the problem? A website can be 10 times worse.
    True, if it were going down for short periods. Regular backups of working versions of the site should be made though to at least revert back to if a change brings down the entire site.

That being said, I'm sure they are not having a great day with the site being down...

It will be up soon enough & we will all be happy again.

could be there are uploading the new website they were talking about this last few years.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    could be there are uploading the new website they were talking about this last few years.
    Really? as far as i know this IS the new website. or are they upgrading it again? (take cover to protect self from Johnone's comments....)

in all seriousness, it's a complete revamp of the 'old' version that was the subject of numerous threads (and strident fanboy defensive posts). it's a lot easier to find things, and has cleaned up a lot of the 'deadwood', the items that were once in stock but will never return.

gasp... am i defending Marstar's website?! must give head a shake....this isn't like me....

Still dead. I liked the look of the old one myself, more eye friendly.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

I heard there was a U.F.O. sighting in the area of Marstar yesterday. Maybe John's been abducted. Who ya gonna call?
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    That's why you hire an engineer (people like me) to solve the problem as quickly as possible.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Website still down.

haven't needed to buy anything from them for awhile, now that I want to, the site goes down, damm you Murphy!!!!!

At least Marstar will be happy about the mutiple threads on the subject. The worst thing is that your website goes down and no one notices.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast