Thread: SIG Sauer P226 Caliber X-Change Kits

Tags: None
  1. Wolverine Supplies Sales said:

st1264 said:
    Very good price. Any .357 Sig or .22?

3. Wolverine Supplies Sales said:
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Very good price. Any .357 Sig or .22?
    None in stock, please contact our sales department if you would like to place an order.

jgmac98 said:
    maybe a stupid question (maybe not)... Can I use the .40 X-change kit on my 9mm P226?
    The best gun control is to breath deeply in, then let half the breath out, and squeeze, not jerk, the trigger.

Yansee said:
    Sweet! I'll pick up a .40 kit first thing next month... as long as they are still in stock.

GQBalla said:
    Emailed about the sig sauer 22!!

st1264 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmac98 View Post
    maybe a stupid question (maybe not)... Can I use the .40 X-change kit on my 9mm P226?
    Yup. That's what it is for. Gives you the entire 40cal slide assembly/barrel/spring and 1 magazine. Just take off your 9mm slide assembly (all components), put this one on and load the 40cal mag and you are good to go. Your 226 is now a .40.

Just make sure you swap it back before you transport it because your pistol is Registered as a 9mm.

(Some 40cal mags will let you shoot 13 or 14rds of 9mm in your 9mm 226, legally. Depends which one ships with the kit.)

New2U said:
    I'm looking for a kit to convert my German made P220 to .22 Do you you sell that?

rcaf1 said:
    I wonder if the X-40 will fit a norinco 9mm 226 clone????

10. Wolverine Supplies Sales said:
    Quote Originally Posted by New2U View Post
    I'm looking for a kit to convert my German made P220 to .22 Do you you sell that?
    Yes, we do, we have these on order at the moment, #CONV-220-22, $315.00, plus shipping and tax.

Please contact our sales department if you would like to place a backorder.