Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Daniel Defense MK18 $1709.00 Taking Pre-Orders Now!

Thank you Sir. I was torn on the FDE/Black scheme but wanted something a little different as all my other rifle are black everything needless to say I have warmed up to it....a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
    Good ghad Rougesmurf!!!!!!! Where's the box of Kleenex!!!! Dang!!!!! That AR is pure SEX!!!! Nicely done!!!!! I am a big fan of the dual tone!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    Nice rouge! Where did you get the fde aimpoint cover?
    I like the ambi safety too
    Thanks man, I got both at (sorry will not say store's name in another's thread) ...a few months ago....$30.00 ish bucks as I recall.
    Cheers!

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    I received my rifle on the 15th. It's the fde edition and it is beautiful! Ran about 200 rounds threw her already and only had one issues. A light primer strike.... Not sure how that happened to tell the truth.

With norinco ammo I shot a 20rd group at 50yards under 2 inches with just my red dot and I'm assuming most of the error is in my trigger finger and eyes. I'm very tempted to see how it will shoot with an optic and a nice solid bench rest. But wow the fire balls out if the muzzle were amazing! It even made a kid cry at the range.

Ill get some pics up shortly.

@rockafella
    Is that a real deal suppressor?

Veeeeeeeery nice Sir!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
    I received my rifle on the 15th. It's the fde edition and it is beautiful! Ran about 200 rounds threw her already and only had one issues. A light primer strike.... Not sure how that happened to tell the truth.

With norinco ammo I shot a 20rd group at 50yards under 2 inches with just my red dot and I'm assuming most of the error is in my trigger finger and eyes. I'm very tempted to see how it will shoot with an optic and a nice solid bench rest. But wow the fire balls out if the muzzle were amazing! It even made a kid cry at the range.

Ill get some pics up shortly.

@rockafella
    Is that a real deal suppressor?
    Of the gun, target, or the kid crying

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic1123 View Post
    Of the gun, target, or the kid crying
    Just a crappy iPhone photo of my rifle and target. If I had a photo of the kid crying I'd post that too without hesitation. Just got to figure out how to post pics from my phone on this sight.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
    Just a crappy iPhone photo of my rifle and target. If I had a photo of the kid crying I'd post that too without hesitation. Just got to figure out how to post pics from my phone on this sight.
    get the photobucket app and post away.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

CGN Regular
    Just an update one my Mk18

Before:

After:

Wolverine, is there any updates on new shipments of these rifles? Ive been patiently waiting on the order list and watching them come and go at other retailers.

Wolverine Supplies has a MK18 in store right now. I don't believe it's for sale. It's just there to tease and entice you. Haha I'm amazed with the quality of that rifle. There's literally zero play between the upper and lower receivers. Might have to sell a few things to get my name on the waiting list.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    3PPCLI

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011