Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense MK18 $1709.00 Taking Pre-Orders Now!

CGN Regular
    Any updates on the ETA of these? ...Waiting with baited breath....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
    Any updates on the ETA of these? ...Waiting with baited breath....
    Posted yesterday, I doubt there is anything more current.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The first batch of black MK18 are on route to us, they are all sold. The second batch of MK18 (TAN) should be leaving very shortly, they to are all sold. I hope to have future ship dates of further orders confirmed very shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

I haven't been able to tell, what do these come with in terms of mags? A single 5/30 round pmag like in the picture?

CGN Regular
    Bummer I had a feeling tha was the case but I was hoping to be wrong.
    I've got my name on one of those coming in the 2nd batch that I need to have in
    my hands for a course I'm signed up for on march 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by tFly View Post
    I haven't been able to tell, what do these come with in terms of mags? A single 5/30 round pmag like in the picture?
    Due to the current situtation with magazines all we can say is that all DD carbines will come with one mag. It could be 5/30, a 10 rd pistol mag or a short 5 rd mag. Long term we are looking at new suppliers for quality mags.

New order policy.

Daniel Defense

We placed a large order for DD firearms last year and it is confirmed that we will be receiving our orders. We placed orders for various models for deliveries throughout 2013. These will be available from us and from our stocking dealers. When we have our 2013 recommended retail prices and expected ETA for the different models I will add it here.

From this point forward we will no longer accept any “pre-orders” or run a “notify” list, we will only accept firm orders with a $200 deposit. When you place your order we will need the following details; Name, address, phone #, e-mail address, PAL # and date and place of birth and payment method. Credit card numbers will be hand written on our copy of your deposit receipt, not entered into any computer, this is shredded when the final payment is taken. When your order arrives here you will be charged the balance and your order shipped. Canada Post will automatically generate a shipping notification. Should you wish to cancel your order at any time prior to us shipping, there will be a $30 administration charge.

Part of our first order of MK18 have arrived here, these will only fill a very small part of the BO list, we will be contacting the first names on the list this week, thanks for your patience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    I hope my name comes up
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

CGN Regular
    Starting to lose hope of having my Mk18 in my hands by the 1st of March

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
    Starting to lose hope of having my Mk18 in my hands by the 1st of March
    The transfer will take 1 to 4 weeks alone..lol
    What?