Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense MK18 $1709.00 Taking Pre-Orders Now!

CGN Regular
    Anyone recieve thiers yet? Post your pictures please so the rest of us can drool while we wait for our to arrive!

I have mine, not from Wolverine however. Pics can be found here, although I have changed a couple of things...again! Will Update when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
    Anyone recieve thiers yet? Post your pictures please so the rest of us can drool while we wait for our to arrive!
    Last edited by rougesmurf; 02-13-2013 at 01:48 PM.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Your link didn't work, you have two h's in your hhttp

hhttp://www.canadiangunnutz.com

Whhat thhe Hheck!!! Fixed! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by laughingswordfish View Post
    Your link didn't work, you have two h's in your hhttp

hhttp://www.canadiangunnutz.com

CGN Regular
    Ooooooohhhhh!!!!! That puppy is a thing of beauty! Thanks for sharing! More pics please!!! Is that a real DBAL you got on there?

Quote Originally Posted by rougesmurf View Post
    I have mine, not from Wolverine however. Pics can be found here, although I have changed a couple of things...again! Will Update when I get a chance.

Thanks man, I will update the pics maybe a new Mk.18 pic thread on the weekend.... and yes the Dbal is very real....I was kicking myself for a few months over spending that much on it....but after sighting it in on Wednesday I freaking love it on that rifle!!! Thanks for looking and the comments. Look forward to seeing everyone's take on their rifles as they come in....there are some really creative peeps on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
    Ooooooohhhhh!!!!! That puppy is a thing of beauty! Thanks for sharing! More pics please!!! Is that a real DBAL you got on there?
    Last edited by rougesmurf; 02-15-2013 at 12:17 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    I would assume all the FDE MK18's that came in are now on their way to owners, since I wasn't contacted on this batch hopefully I do on the next. Any idea when the next batch of FDE's is coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Wolverine: When are you going to be getting more of these in/ having another pre-sale?
    CSSA Member | OFAH Member

CGN Regular
    Hope this is OK to post here but I thought I'd give you guys a bit of a taste if you haven't yet gotten yours yet. First of all I'd like to say a big 'Thank you' to Wolverine Supplies Staff, on a great shopping experience! Thanks Guys! I am a very happy customer!

*mods feel free to re-locate this post as you see fit*

(Sorry for the crappy photos, they were just taken real quick on my iphone)

I called WS on Feb 7th as I had heard rumors that the 2nd part of their first orders of Mk18's (FDE) had arrived that date. I spoke with John, who once I explained to him that I needed to have my AR by the 1st of March for a Carbine Course, quickly located my order, processed my payment and called the CFO to initiate the transfer. On the 8th I called the CFO who gave me an ETA of 10 business days. On Tuesday, (Monday being a BC STAT) I called to follow up on my transfer, I was happy to find that it had already gone through (only took 2 business days). I called WS, and as it turned out they knew before I did and had already shipped my Mk18 to me. A few minutes later I received an email from CP with a tracking number. The Item was shipped on Feb 12 and today, Feb 18 (today) I received this.....

The initial un-boxing...

Daniel Defence lockable polymer hardcase...

Contents:

Mk18
    MOE stock
    1x 5/30 magazine
    DD Instruction/safety manual
    Really nice glossy, DD 2012 Product catalog

Some more pics for fun...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Rockafella when did you preorder? Might give me an idea where on the list I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.