Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magpul iPhone 4 case

Life proof hands down is the best case out there. Thin, small as well as dust and waterproof.

Quote Originally Posted by AWOL View Post
    Hamilton Tactical has them in stock...
    Thanks, I'll check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable Nate View Post
    Not to sound like a dope but is there anything special about these cases? Dovtheyvprotect the phone at all?
    I tried Otterbox and Lifeproof and a couple of other ones and just didn't like any of them for one reason or another. I honestly initially avoided the Magpul cases for fear of looking too much like a fanboi (I can't grow a beard so I use a marker to draw one on my face so I can be like Costa lol j/k). Once I tried it, I was convinced. For me, it's just the best balance of protection and compactness and I love the texture. Not slick like the plastic ones, not tacky (and thus a total dust magnet) like the rubbery ones. Sure it's well known amongst the shooting community but the vast majority of my friends (and the people where I live) don't know what it is and that does make me feel special and unique. When I see another Magpul case, I know what's up haha.

Quote Originally Posted by zelly_101 View Post
    Life proof hands down is the best case out there. Thin, small as well as dust and waterproof.
    I really liked the protective and waterproof aspect of the Lifeproof cases but I found them too bulky and I thought the screen protector was poorly designed. I find it was not flush against the screen along the edges and so it affected the usability of the phone. Just wasn't for me but I can definitely see why it has many fans.

as much as I like to support board sponsors ... your best bet is ebay for faster delivery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12