Thread: Problem with ordering

Problem with ordering

You guys have some 5(20) M14 mags in stock and I wanted to buy one online, but I have not received my password in my email even though the email put down is the right one. I tried reseting the password with the whole security question thing and what not, but still nothing has come to my email I also sent out an email to the orders email trying to get them to order it for me, but I haven't heard back from them either. I just want a mag thats all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Have you looked in your junk box? I have been sitting for days waiting for emails from people not realising they got flagged as junk and never went to my inbox

CGN Regular
    they are an internet company that needs phone calls to sort everything out....atleast thats they way it reads in the multitude of other complaints about internet orders with this internet company

Hazaah! it was in there... I hate the stupid junk mail folder... stuff that I want is always in there and then I get stuff that I don't want in my actual inbox. Thanks for the tip!

See what happens when someone has something helpful to say riderrick
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne