Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Grand power

CGN frequent flyer
    This is sad news. My first 9mm pistol was a Grand Power K 100 from Marstar. I was looking forward to getting a new recoil spring and perhaps updating the original sights from John.

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    what do you know inflated prices coming from a Canadian dealer, I'm shocked
    隱藏在自圓其說

Expired Business
    PLINKER 777;
    " Sounds like a bit of a tantrum on your part for a deal gone sour for reasons (real ones) unexplained. (flame suit on...just remember who started the thread is all I'll say) "

Rather than continue to reply to the numerous questions asked by our customers and members here on CGN I simply posted the facts as they stand.... If anyone here thinks I am not being forthcoming I would welcome the correction....

You can't win for losing, if I don't keep our loyal supporters updated we catch hell, if we do update folks we catch hell.... such is life....

John

Expired Business
    CANUCK 223;
    "I wasn't aware that much of the content of your PM to me was repeated in the public forum."
    As I noted below, I thought it easier to reply here, once, rather than keep repeating myself time and time again....

"However, there are two sides to every story. Jaro is a member here."
    I would welcome any comments, perhaps even contradict me and say that my statements are not correct ?

"I really don't want to see this turn into a NEA style tirade."
    I could not agree more, I certainly hope that my explanation will be taken as simply that, an update on an unfortunate situation, not to be taken as an open discussion....

I will say that if the company was in North America we would have taken legal action....

John

I have bought from John and Marstar for years now. To me John is of good character and Marstar is a reputable business. I stand by them.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Regular
    This is from Blue line post "We have just signed an agreement to be the exclusive Canadian distributor for Grand Power products." My guess this is probably the reason why Jaro backed out. He is limited by contracts too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    That's enough for me to make a conscious effort to STEER CLEAR of anything associated with Grand Power. Thank you for keeping your prices down. You'll make back the bit of loss on one deal with multiple purchases from repeat buyers anyway!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Thanks John for keeping us in the loop and looking out for our best interest, much appreciated.

Cheers!
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Expired Business
    DAGTAPH;
    " My guess this is probably the reason why Jaro backed out. He is limited by contracts too. "

I hope this does not drag on, our order/contract was already in place when they made the agreement with another company, our agreement was violated....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Funny thing is a great price would be its draw. 9mms are so 1980s. Who doesn't have one by now?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.