Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand power

Expired Business

Grand power

Many of our customers have been asking when we expected to receive our Grandpower shipment....In fact it was due two weeks ago....

we have hit a bump in the road with Jaro and company....
    After having agreed to a contract, purchase agreement, delivery schedule, etc, etc....

We paid for the shipment only to have Jaro later back out of our agreement, cancel our order, etc, etc.... He did return our funds, less all banking costs....

I was shocked to say the least, however it appears to boil down to the fact that we were not willing to charge the higher inflated prices....As dictated, as you know Marstar always tries to offer the lowest possible prices to our customers....

One should take into consideration that a few years ago we were "exclusive" in Canada for Grand Power only to have them back out of the deal because they had a larger commitment (and promises) from another importer, that fell apart and they had no dealer in Canada for the past few years....

Only after meeting with Grand Power and having them make all sorts of promises to us did we consider returning as their dealer in Canada....

It not the first time people have refused to sell to Marstar because our prices "are too low"

We will move on and continue to buck the trends of many companies that dictate higher prices so that unrealistic discounts can later be applied....Marstar values its customers too highly to travel down that path.

Fair deals at fair prices, that's what we have done for 28 years, that is what we will continue doing....

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Thanks for the effort John!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wow.... Pretty sad Mr Jaro and Grand Power... That is a very poor ethic to run your business.

A real shame, as I love my GP6 and was looking forward to buying more of the GP branded pistols. If you can't respect your business contracts and arrangements what faith can I have in your support of my fire arm as an end user. Very sad to hear this Jaro... Your pistols are phenomenal and unique. It's unfortunate you don't want to share your passion with Mar star customers.
    http://firearmslaw.ca/blog/

I for one will not purchase one of those firearms for their lack of ethics in this negotiation.

So it looks like Blue-Line is the new go to guys for Grand Power in Canada. John, are you saying the prices that Blue-line are charging are inflated. Are the pistols worth that money?

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ht=grand+power

....and this is why i will always be a loyal Marstar Customer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Thought of the new Bersas?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    John,

I wasn't aware that much of the content of your PM to me was repeated in the public forum.

If you feel you've been wronged, I don't begrudge you your desire to vent about it.

However, there are two sides to every story. Jaro is a member here.

I really don't want to see this turn into a NEA style tirade. Rebuttals are not likely to do anything more than provide train wreck entertainment.

My words are my own, but I am sponsored by Grand Power.

If Mr Jaro is a member here, why not asking him to tell everyone the other side of this story?

I never saw John posting lies here.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    John; with respect, your statements don't make any sense to me, please help me out here. Marstar bought and paid for a shipment of product and the supplier backed out because you were selling too low!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong but once the supplier has been paid his price per unit, what does he care what you sell them for? Marstar could sell them for absolutely 0 profit if it wanted to...no skin off the suppliers nose!?! Sounds like a bit of a tantrum on your part for a deal gone sour for reasons (real ones) unexplained. (flame suit on...just remember who started the thread is all I'll say)

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast