Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ONE DAY EVENT - Pumkin, Zombie & Glock Shoot

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bitinginfo View Post
    Hello, I have my rpal and pal, and I just made my first rifle purchase, a mossberg 715t flattop, I was told we can bring our own firearms and ammo, both of my frineds are interested in coming along, but they both don't have their pals, I want to show them howfun it can be, are they able to come along, and participate in the zombie shoot?, also will we be able to shoot our own guns on the range while people are shooting the zombie courses?? Also both of my frineds are very interested in shooting the 50 cal's... theyre both not licenced, they will still be able to shoot these, right?

Im not a current member but would like to pickup info on that =D Is there any registration or just show up?

I can't wait! Gonna bring out my mossberg flattop 22lr, shoot the 50bmg and 50ae. Me and my frineds are 22-23 , people of all ages will be attending this right? =D
    Hopefully there will be a range were we can shoot our own firearms too, my buddys dont have thier pal, but would like to test my new rifle, and so would i =)
    Quite sure based from their last demo day (S&W) all their ranges will be closed for the event that day.

BANNED
    This event will be taking place at 4948 Concession 4, St. Anns, ON. L0R 1Y0, right? (near St Catharines?)

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    This event will be taking place at 4948 Concession 4, St. Anns, ON. L0R 1Y0, right? (near St Catharines?)
    As long as you are heading south on Victoria Avenue (route 24) until you hit Concession Road 4 (on your right) go all the way to the end of the road (look left) and there it will be.

CGN Regular
    Any special requirements if we bring our own ammo for the zombie shoot, aside from no solid lead? Is jacketed fine, and do you want 7-1/2 steel shot, or is lead fine?
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    for shooting pumpkins, we can bring our own firearms/ammo?

i see conflicting answers,
    Pick a Pumpkin $10.00 ea
    Use any type of firearm to blow up your pumpkin. Use our firearms or bring your own.
    The shoot is free.. If you provide the ammo, but the firearms used are the firearms that are provided!! If we supply the ammo it is $15 per stage.... And a $5 donation for charity would be greatly appreciated!!
    Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 28th!!

Duane
    TDSA Canada
    CSSA, CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post

There are two separate events occurring

Pumpkin Shoot
    • This is being put on by Silverdale as part of the Daily Events
    • You purchase the pumpkins from the club, bring them to action range, and blow them up
    • You can shoot them with anything you own, you bring your own firearms and ammo

Zombie Match
    • This is being put on by TDSA Canada in partnership with Silverdale
    • They are managing the stages and organization of the match
    • You use there firearms only so that it is fair to all participants (they will provide some prizes for top 3)
    • You bring your own ammo. The stage is free to run, but it is highly encouraged to offer a $5 minimum donation
    • OR you can buy there ammo for $15 to cover all the ammo required for the stages
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    Ahh, thanks for clearing that up!
    CSSA, CCFR Member

You guys are cool, good clean fun ! And prizes, sounds like a great time for all, wish I wasn't out of country cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post

Check out www.tdsacanada.com for the full description of what's going on for the zombie shoot.

Will this event be rain or shine? I hear there might be some rain on Sunday.
    I don't mind getting wet, but I don't know how Silverdale and the TDSA Canada feel about the guns getting soaked : )

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast