Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **SKS / Ruger 10-22 / Shotgun / AR-15 / M14 Accessories** Check Out Our Website

Smile **SKS / Ruger 10-22 / Shotgun / AR-15 / M14 Accessories** Check Out Our Website

WWW.ALLIEDARMS.CA

Non-Restricted Military / Tactical Firearm Accessories Throughout Canada
    CANADIAN SHIPPING ONLY - TRUSTED AND PROUD

Check out our new selections of SKS, Ruger 10-22, Shotgun, AR-15 and M14 Accessories.

We are a dealer for the following brands:

-Tapco
    -ATI
    -Promag
    -NcStar
    -VISM
    -Blackhawk
    AND MORE...

What make is your rubber armored 3-9x p4 sniper rifle scope?

Nevermind, found out its an nc star.

Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    Nevermind, found out its an nc star.
    That's right, they are nitrogen purged and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
    They are actually Norinco scopes as Norinco is stamped on the rubber portion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I like supporting the new/little guy, but you should bring in some higher end stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alliedarms.ca View Post
    That's right, they are nitrogen purged and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
    They are actually Norinco scopes as Norinco is stamped on the rubber portion.
    Thanks for letting me know. I read several reviews on said scope an many ppl complained that it would not hold in the rings very well bc the rubber would allow the optic to rotate. Ha this since been rectified and / or have you heard similar complaints?? I don't want to spend a lot on a scope as it is for my AR and I'm just target shooting.

Is this dude a paid dealer here?
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Is this dude a paid dealer here?
    Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I read several reviews on said scope an many ppl complained that it would not hold in the rings very well bc the rubber would allow the optic to rotate. Ha this since been rectified and / or have you heard similar complaints?? I don't want to spend a lot on a scope as it is for my AR and I'm just target shooting.
    Shouldn't have any problems, just make sure the rings are tight. You can also mount the front ring right ahead of the trim section so there is no way the scope could ever move.

If your really concerned about it and want to save even more money, we also have the non-rubber versions here

NcStar excels in producing quality optics and accessories at a fraction you would pay for brand name components.
    They are able to offer this exceptional value by contracting cheap labor in China. Almost every other brand name
    optics company contracts out of China as well and sell their "Brand X" model at prices multiple times higher than NcStar's.
    Chinese quality is a poorly understood subject. Look at the I-Phone for example, 100% manufactured in China and almost
    every other quality item you can think of is likely manufactured there too. NcStar also backs up their optics up with a
    LIFETIME WARRANTY for full use on firearms. Almost all of there optics are nitrogen purged, CNC Aircraft grade aluminum
    housings and some even have etched glass reticles. With the arrival of VISM components, this quality to value ratio is
    even further realized. That being said, some of their products are even stamped with the Norinco name.

NcStar products are so value priced, that many airsoft enthusiasts purchase them because they are on a tight
    budget and the these products exceed their application.

Many of our customers use NcStar components on their SKS's because of this low price point. The SKS offers the lowest priced
    center fire ammunition you can find. So where the typical gun owner would only cycle a moderate amount of rounds with a high end
    optic over the life of their high end rifle, our SKS customers usually go through hundreds of rounds (if not thousands) with a mounted
    NcStar scope. Given those extreme use conditions, NcStar products have an exceptionally low failure rating.

NcStar also offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY with all optics providing a level of confidence and value that is unparallelled in the
    industry.
    Last edited by alliedarms.ca; 10-24-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast