Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Eric's Extreme Products for Tanfoglio Available Now at Freedom Ventures!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    I got my hands on an Xtreme hammer and had it installed yesterday on my stock II as well as the Xtreme firing pin. Have any of you who installed the new hammer tried using your safety after? Mine works but is stiffer. I like that though as I have been known to put the safety on by mistake during matches. Hope the Xtreme hammers last as they do have substantially less hook material on them. What a trigger now! Love it!!! I will play along. Here is my video. .........

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

That trigger pull looks pretty sweet Chris. My HK match trigger is nice... but not as nice as that methinks. Definitely looking forward to trying it out when we go to the range next week!

Have you put a gauge on it? How many pounds of pull DA/SA?
    "Sometimes skill is not the best substitute for a big gun." - Technocracy: Syndicate

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanik View Post
    That trigger pull looks pretty sweet Chris. My HK match trigger is nice... but not as nice as that methinks. Definitely looking forward to trying it out when we go to the range next week!

Have you put a gauge on it? How many pounds of pull DA/SA?
    Yup yesterday we put the gauge on it. 6.75lbs DA and 2.75lbs SA. Nice and smooth.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    u need to leave the block in to remain production legal.
    Last edited by maurice; 06-28-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Did some tidying up here of posts in my thread. If you're concerned, please email me and we can discuss.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Hi all,

Meant to Apologies to FV, I didn't mean any harm or pot stirring - it was just passed on as I heard it.

Anyhow my latest video shows a happy tripper

<EDIT BY FV - PLEASE SEE YOUR PMs.>
    Last edited by Freedom Ventures; 07-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar

The Hammer has landed!

Just got a big shipment of product from Eric to refresh stock.

Included is his new Xtreme Double Action Hammer the guys are talking about above.

You can buy it here:

https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/xtreme-hammer

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

The games have a way of sucking away on the Credit Card. Pictured below is my new pair of Tanfoglio pistols happily bought from FV. The one on the right with "silver" grips is a Limited Custom Xtreme in .40 S&W and was bought to be my IPSC and USPSA gun in Standard or Limited in the US. It came out of the box with all of Eric Grauffel's Xtreme parts and was tuned by the Tanfo custom shop. It has to be shot to be fully appreciated.

The black gun is a Limited Pro model purchased for less than half the cost of the LC. As it is, it's a Production gun here and in the US. However since all the Xtreme parts are Production legal, I ordered most of those from Freedom Ventures and went to work with stones and fine papers to do the permitted action cleanup. A bunch of parts were replaced by the Xtreme parts at a cost of about $320.00. I bought the Xtreme grips from a friend. The only part that hasn't been visibly upgraded is the trigger and I'm undecided on that. It's another $100 and I have several other springs and small parts on order including a FO front sight. My parts bill may come to another $150 and the project will be complete. The changes I've already made have had excellent results. This gun will be my Steel Challenge 9 mm and will also serve in 3 Gun matches with grown up magazines while in the US. I probably haven't saved much money by doing the work myself but it's been an education and great fun!!

Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456