Thread: Tokarev TT-33

Tokarev TT-33

Hello,

What does the designation letter mean after the TT-33? When will you be selling them with the extra magazine again? Do you think you will get any more with the wooden grips?

Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    TT? That means Tula Tokarev. Is that what you're asking?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    TT? That means Tula Tokarev. Is that what you're asking?
    I think he's referring to one being listed as ST-TT-33 and the other as ST-TT-33-B. As far as I can tell the difference is that the B doesn't come with a holster. A quick google search didn't reveal that being a used designation elsewhere, but I don't know anything otherwise.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosofrenzy View Post
    I think he's referring to one being listed as ST-TT-33 and the other as ST-TT-33-B. As far as I can tell the difference is that the B doesn't come with a holster. A quick google search didn't reveal that being a used designation elsewhere, but I don't know anything otherwise.
    Then that's just the stock/model number.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Ok, I thought it was just me. I couldn't find anything on the internet either. Thank you.