Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Calgary Shooting Centre BROKEN INTO !!! Oct10/11 - 2012

This is just upsetting I am a member of this rang the staff is great and the facility is first class good luck guys I hope those who did this are brought to justice

CGN Regular
    Man this sucks, I really hope they find the guns and make these guys do some real time!

Thats some bad news...what a bunch of crooked bastards!
    Last edited by DublinDown; 10-12-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Holly crap that sucks for everyone. My friend just purchased a handgun from them over the phone He is waiting for the paper work to go through with the Firearms Center. I sure hope the gun/serial number he bought isn't one of the guns that were stolen.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hamerdwolfpussy View Post
    ...the facility is first class...
    If it truly was first class -- at least as far as security was concerned -- I doubt that a robbery would have occurred.

As they admit, they weren't selling cotton candy.

I'm not impressed. All this does is add to the scrutiny/disdain that firearms owners get on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfooter View Post
    If it truly was first class -- at least as far as security was concerned -- I doubt that a robbery would have occurred.

I'm not impressed. All this does is add to the scrutiny/disdain that firearms owners get on a daily basis.

I can't believe the amount of fail that you managed to fit in less than a paragraph.
    In God we trust! Everyone else pays cash.

Hopefully these guns are not used in future crimes, the video servailance should hopefully help catch them. You should list the firearms that was stolen so we maybe beable to catch the thieves. The employese may have done this. Just saying BC had a story , Toronto ,where the workers at the stores stole firearms, parts and later discovered at crime scenes.

see my signature
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

Super weak post. The cotton candy comment does not originate from the CSC who have not commented to the media at this time. It is from a competing local gun shop and range. Bad guys drove a truck through the front window which was secured by steel bars, alarms go off, security responds. Legally stored guns are taken from locked display cases which are smashed. Bad guys get out before good guys get there. What about this incident would have you think that this is in anyway not reflective of a 'first class facility'...

No matter how tight your you may think your security is if someone wants they will get in, tell me how would you have had your security if you owned the shop with out makeing it so tight that you deture costomers .

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast