Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Calgary Shooting Centre BROKEN INTO !!! Oct10/11 - 2012

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Thanks for the update CSC.

Unfortunately some of these changes will make the store a little less user friendly and we apologize in advance for the coming changes.
    Thats the way it is. If you've got to tighten down to make sure things are secure, I cant imagine anyone complaining about that.

. . . am I still allowed to play with the Christensen Arms though? :D

CGN frequent flyer Powderfinger61's Avatar
    When the store re-opens, prices will be higher
    3 warning shots to the chest-ask questions later

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger61 View Post
    When the store re-opens, prices will be higher
    And you know these magical words of wisdom how? Why slander the store and what their business approach will be with offhand remarks? If they reopen and their prices are higher, blast away. But until then, give the guys a break. God knows they've had enough speculation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Matt_dal123's Avatar
    It's embarrassing to know there's people on this site that actually have the tenacity to nit pick and make the victim in this situation the person at fault. I would LOVE to see these people's firearms security in thier own home. Seriously, the business is being ####ed over, by criminals; scum, and yet instead of supporting the business and remembering that people's livelyhoods are also at stake here, some people just point fingers. It's pathetic.

On a side note, my thoughts go to CSC. I hope it all works out. Please ignore the minuscule minority that feel they need to throw their petty negativity your way. Good luck in catching those bastards.

Homer: I'd like to buy your deadliest gun, please.

Gun Shop Owner: Aisle six, next to the sympathy cards.

Quote Originally Posted by blaxsun View Post
    Have you seen some of the firearms on the EE lately?
    Lmao! Good point!
    "If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately."
    Benjamin Franklin

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    It is a normal part of CGN to have folks arm chair quarterback every incident. The number of folks that jump to conclusion, make erroneous inferences, get the facts wrong, and otherwise prove to be clueless, yet still have very strong opinions about things that they know nothing about is astounding.

Again we truely appreciate those that have supported us when things went wrong. Thanks again.

We also cannot avoid the fact that we are responsible for the firearms that are in our care. We take that trust seriously and we are doing everything that we can think of to ensure that a similar incident cannot ever occur.

This will not affect prices It will however likely result in a less attractive, open and welcoming retail environment.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    This will not affect prices
    The smiley tells me that it will affect prices.

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spectacular View Post
    The smiley tells me that it will affect prices.
    Well I guess you need to brush up on emoticons. In any event we don't hold a gun to our customers and force them to buy. As before all you need to do is drop by or call and compare prices. We think we are pretty competitive and will remain so. Plus we offer great service.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

And when they get caught nothing will happen to them because during their childhood someone stole their Popsicle and the traumatic experience has discombobulated their fratistat ever since. Hope they catch the little pricks.

what are calgary police doing, traffic cams everywhere, i wanna see some charges, dont tell me they cant fig out who was in the area and start checking plates, interviewing people... leg work !