Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Calgary Shooting Centre BROKEN INTO !!! Oct10/11 - 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    We would like to very publicly state that the detectives of the Calgary Police Service were amazing. It is great to see this episode finally coming to an end and we really hope that the courts get it right this time and keep these scumbags behind bars. Apparently Rodrigues was out all of one week before this escapade.
    Thanks again to our customers and members who helped us through the dark days.
    Well said - glad they got em!

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm very glad to hear this, the remaining perp probably won't be at large for very long. Thumbs up CPS! Now to see what the courts do....

I'm curious what happens to the recovered firearms. Do the police retain and destroy them or does CSC's insurance company assume ownership and maybe sell them back to CSC considering they've probably already paid out on them? I'm curious, as one would assume that firearms (especially handguns) get treated a bit differently than other more mundane evidence and recovered property.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbynewmark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReplicantEyes View Post
    What a nightmare... Looks like Cole Trahan's still logging into Facebook regularly, even though he's being pursued by the police...

http://www.facebook.com/cole.trahan.90

Glad the other two are going to get what they deserve.

Hats off to Calgary's finest.

R.
    perp no 2?

https://www.facebook.com/craig.rodrigues.98
    The aqcuaintance of Rodrigues, that knows where the rest are...???

https://www.facebook.com/dirtymackaway
    The psychotic murderer in Newtown, CT, broke 41 laws – how INSANE do you have to be to think the 42nd law would've had any effect on this madman ?

- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer74 View Post
    The aqcuaintance of Rodrigues, that knows where the rest are...???

https://www.facebook.com/dirtymackaway
    funny how all these guys look like stereotypical coke and/or meth addicts............

CGN Regular
    glad they got on this quick.
    30 handguns still missing though. uggh.
    not a big fan of businesses storing restricteds in glass cases, legal or not.
    probably wouldn't impress the CFO if the average homeowner stored their restricteds in glass cases :/

Don't worry folks, they'll get caught. As soon as they register them, the cops will just go to the registered address. Easy peasy.

This. ^^^^^^^^

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    I'm curious what happens to the recovered firearms.
    they will probably be locked up forever as evidence...or maybe they destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    Don't worry folks, they'll get caught. As soon as they register them, the cops will just go to the registered address. Easy peasy.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    funny how all these guys look like stereotypical coke and/or meth addicts.......
    None of them look like addicts, more like dealers... And Cole Trahan even admitted on his Facebook page that he did time for trafficing.

And then there's the guy I linked, who is definately into something illegal (drugs, guns, etc.).

He's probably under surveillance already...
    The psychotic murderer in Newtown, CT, broke 41 laws – how INSANE do you have to be to think the 42nd law would've had any effect on this madman ?

- Ted Nugent

I never understood what goes though the mind of somebody who thinks its a good idea to go and steal somebody else's guns. They would have to either have to be high, have balls of titanium, or be insane. Personally, I think you'd have to be a nutbar. These guys don't seem very bright though.

I've recently done business with CSC, and can say positively that they were a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely buy from them again. This ordeal will only make them better.