$vboptions[bbtitle]

Thread: Remington 870/11-87 Factory +2 mag tube ( weekend deal )

Remington 870/11-87 Factory +2 mag tube ( weekend deal )

This is a factory original from Remington part, manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation. A magazine extension easily adds extra rounds to your shotgun's capacity

.Includes:

Tube Assembly
    Swivel Assembly with Screw
    Magazine Extension Spring Coupling
    matte blued finish

$49.99 + tax and $13 shipping

Offer good until Monday the 15th

http://sjhardware.com/store/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&product s_id=483

Licensed firearms retailer
    We are offering quality Mil Serp Firearms as well as CustomBuilt Tactical Firearms
    www.sjhardware.com

I could really use a nickel plated one of these for my marine magnum. Do you carry them?
    Mine is damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    This is a factory original from Remington part, manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation. A magazine extension easily adds extra rounds to your shotgun's capacity

.Includes:

Tube Assembly
    Swivel Assembly with Screw
    Magazine Extension Spring Coupling
    matte blued finish

$49.99 + tax and $13 shipping

Offer good until Monday the 15th

http://sjhardware.com/store/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&product s_id=483

sweet store i made an order

Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    I could really use a nickel plated one of these for my marine magnum. Do you carry them?
    Mine is damaged.
    sorry no we dont, one of my personal guns ive had for 20yrs is MM and i love it.
    The MM parts are not somthing thats easy to get, it would have to be made when remington makes a run of MM finished guns, the price would be in the 100$ range, thats what i was quoted last time.
    bbb
    Licensed firearms retailer
    We are offering quality Mil Serp Firearms as well as CustomBuilt Tactical Firearms
    www.sjhardware.com

hey sorry to dig this thread up but i have a question. I got this package but i never tested it and i realized something today when i tried to load up the shotgun to full. My remmy 870 has a crimp in it that does not let any additional shells be loaded into it. do you know a simple way for me to take this crimp out? Is it just mild steel?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadbutrue View Post
    hey sorry to dig this thread up but i have a question. I got this package but i never tested it and i realized something today when i tried to load up the shotgun to full. My remmy 870 has a crimp in it that does not let any additional shells be loaded into it. do you know a simple way for me to take this crimp out? Is it just mild steel?
    I had the same issue with my 870 when i added a mag extension. I just used a small round file (chainsaw file worked great) and took my time to file down the crimping inside the mag tube until it was smooth. I stuffed some cloth down into the tube first to minimuze spreading any filings. Hope that helps

did it file through the steel by the time it was smooth?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sadbutrue View Post
    did it file through the steel by the time it was smooth?
    No it did not go through, nice and clean on the inside with no visible marks on the outside.

ok thanks i can take care of that i have the tools required