Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Is Canpar that bad everywhere?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    We're in a small town of 5000. My son is still waiting for a gun ordered from Canada Ammo. Canpar is now 4 weeks late from their estimated delivery date.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

in my small town nova scotia, canpar sucks big time. they are always way late and the drivers do not know how to read a phone # on the box to let you know that they are in the area to deliver you item.

They're pretty good in Edmonton delivering to a business.

This is my Canpar horror story. I was expecting 6 boxes of t-shirts from a supplier and I needed to have all 6 boxes for a major event, but only 2 arrived on due date, which was a Friday, that
    was one day before that event. I called and asked why I only received 2 and was told that sometimes boxes end up in different trucks and I should receive it on Monday or Tuesday, which
    would be 2 to 3 days after that event. I asked why would 6 boxes that have to go to the same address and are part of the same order go in different trucks? I got a stupid answer,
    and I let it be known to that customer service moron. I ended up getting all 6 boxes delivered for free, but ended up losing a lot more money due to their lack luster performance.
    Since then, I never allow my suppliers to send with Canpar. This was a win for UPS.
    You don't play around with people like me, cause people like me we just don't play.
    Death is the only kindness I show you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I find them to be OK but I'm retired and I'm available. Don't know how you working stiffs get anything delivered. They only thing is when you track the parcel they don't give me an expected delivery date. It just shows when it arrived at my hub. I have to guess how long it would take to get from there to here.

Canpar is only good in big city centers...if you are living in a small community or god forbid,rural, they don'y give a flying f@ck about you...they come by when it suits their schedule or never if you're the only one out there. Pretty poor business,if you ask me.
    I'm living rural,btw.
    CG

Same here. Ordered ammo from Reliable. Shipped in two days. Left instructions to leave on step. Refused. Tried again middle of day, when people work. Have called 4 times. No answer, no answering service. Nothing.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Getting splinters from the wedge.

I've used them twice in Hamilton/Burlington area, ordering from CanadaAmmo & I have to say, they were fast 3-5 days from N. Vancouver & shipments in good condition with a competent delivery guy, Aug/Sept '15.! SgtRock

BANNED
    Simple solutions

1) when ordering firearms or parts via online retailers, DEMAND they use Canada post.

2) when ordering ammo or other controlled explosives, DEMAND from canpar to leave at your house if no one is home, you can fill out a form online that will coincide with your tracking number.

I think I will avoid vendors who choose to ship with them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    Simple solutions

1) when ordering firearms or parts via online retailers, DEMAND they use Canada post.

2) when ordering ammo or other controlled explosives, DEMAND from canpar to leave at your house if no one is home, you can fill out a form online that will coincide with your tracking number.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Getting splinters from the wedge.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast