Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Important Message about Knight's Armament Warranty and Servicing

Sponsoring Business One Shot Tactical Inc.'s Avatar

Exclamation Important Message about Knight's Armament Warranty and Servicing

We would like to bring this to the attention of all Knight's Armament (KAC) owners and prospective buyers.

One Shot Tactical Inc cannot and will not warranty any items that are not distributed in Canada by us.

An issue today has brought this to light and we hope to prevent similar disappointment should a Knight's product require warranty or servicing.

All KAC products are International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) controlled and thus we require the original importation paperwork when shipping these items back and forth across the border. If we don't have the paperwork we cannot legally send items back to KAC under any circumstances.

Sending illegally exported/imported items across the border puts both One Shot Tactical and Knight's Armament at risk of fines, export/import license being revoked and possible jail time.

For One Shot Tactical to process legally exported items we must have a copy of the original paperwork showing that it was imported thru One Shot Tactical thus we cannot process any item that was legally exported via a third party.

If in doubt, please contact us and we'll point you in the direction of an authorized Knight's Armament dealer.
    Last edited by One Shot Tactical Inc.; 10-15-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Official Merchant of War.
    Exclusive Canadian Distributor for Blue Force Gear, Knights Armament, Ithaca, Multitasker and Battlecomp.
    http://oneshottactical.com/
    One Shot Tactical Inc.

CGN Regular
    So http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=1#post7672391 is not how things would be handled anymore?
    Police officers have some special Jedi-like mastery over handguns that private citizens can never hope to obtain.
    -40 Reasons to support gun control

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    After spending a day working to sort out a possible warranty issue yesterday, even those items legally exported/imported by a third party would be extremely difficult to do. It also requires that third party to give us their import/export paperwork, showing the US dealer they bought from and prices they paid.

I doubt that any company would give up their sources when they are circumventing exclusive agreements.

Yesterdays issue though, it seems that the item was illegally exported/imported which give us zero chance of doing anything.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    You buy from a distributor for a reason: because they have the resources to take care of you. If you're buying from somewhere else, its unreasonable to ask that same distributor to look after things.

I seem to recall Korth Group having to do the same thing in regards to Leupold rifle scopes and optics.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    My mistake. Misread post
    Last edited by lil_juiced_coupe; 10-16-2012 at 03:33 PM.

or that the other companies selling KAC on here are going through the grey market, i ll leave that to you to figure out but theres one in particular thats rather well known for doing this and its not OSTS

Since this is more relevant now. BTT

Also note that KAC WILL NOT warranty any products that did not come through us.

BANNED
    since your the exclusive, why not complain to kac and stop them, they are a boutique firm anyway and every gun that someone else imports is one less gun avaliable to you, impeding your right and infringing on your written contract with kac, this is money out of your wallet.

since your the exclusive, why not complain to kac and stop them, they are a boutique firm anyway and every gun that someone else imports is one less gun avaliable to you, impeding your right and infringing on your written contract with kac, this is money out of your wallet.
    We've been through this before with others. It's been written into US dealer/distributor agreements as well.

KAC does not authorize US Dealers or distributors to export our products to Canada. It is a violation of KAC Dealer/Distributor agreements.

KAC will NOT warrantee items that are acquired outside official channels

BANNED
    interesting, i see one dealer who commented in his thread they will be exporting items back to usa to receive warrenty work to circumvent that....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast