Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FAMAE SAF Series Now in Stock!

are mags internally or externally pinned? can the mags be taken apart for cleaning?

Thanks,

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    are mags internally or externally pinned? can the mags be taken apart for cleaning?

Thanks,
    Mags are internally blocked. There is a built-in shelf.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by the_klenzer View Post
    I know what you mean... Hard to go back to 5 rounders...
    I'm sorry if this question is stupid, but yes i am a firearms noob. Why is it only Canada has set regulations about magazine capacity's, yet no other country has them in UK, Australia, America, Switzerland, Italy you are able to use the full capacity of a box magazine.

My question is why are we subjected to this rule that doesn't make any sense.

Your information is incorrect. There are plenty of magazine restriction's in the US (New York State is 10 rounds for pistols for example). Firearms are even more restrictive in other commonwealth countries when compared to Canada.

Short range report ...

Went to the range today to try my Famae SAF ... let me tell you that it shoots very well and it's very precise, I have only shot 50 rounds threw it today at 25 meters. Was able to do a 2 inch group very easily.
    Like mentioned by T A N K this rifle need to be lube to work flawlessly .... very easy to shoot, almost no recoil, no jam at all .... tomorrow I will put at least 200 / 300 rounds threw it and see how it goes.
    It is true that the trigger pull is a bit long but I will work on that later.
    Very happy with my new toy .....

Gunner

I have yet to try it on any of my guns but I've been told Frog Lube works very well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456