Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AAaannnnd we're back!

BANNED
    cp gear its onthe web

Its worth the drive to the store. Josh is good to go and treated myself and my kid real well.

Last I was there, they had a lot of boots and clothing there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A.T.R. View Post
    Its worth the drive to the store. Josh is good to go and treated myself and my kid real well.

Last I was there, they had a lot of boots and clothing there.
    Cool. PM me and I'll give you my EMT info, you can send me $20. If they have what I'm after ill send it back to you, if not it was worth the drive anyway right?
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Supporting Dealer
    735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9
    Ok, got someone else to do a website, can't say its been fun getting it out. They got it out fast but turned it live while we where at Shot Show in Las Vegas. So we were not able to get much gear on it before hand. This week we will be adding products to the site so please check in now and in future as we populate the website again.
    Thanks
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

Still 20% off on Condor?

Quote Originally Posted by redddogg69 View Post
    Cool. PM me and I'll give you my EMT info, you can send me $20. If they have what I'm after ill send it back to you, if not it was worth the drive anyway right?
    Im waiting for confirmation on something there.

We can meet for coffee there, or let me know what you are looking for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    site looks good guys. I hope it went well at shot.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

Supporting Dealer
    Pm us and let me know what your after maybe we can still offer a deal
    Hamilton Tactical:735 Griffith Court, Unit 3. Burlington, Ontario. L7L 5R9 1 (905) 333-0006 Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm Sun Closed Click here to visit our online store!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    I ended up calling, you didn't have my size in stock. I'm looking for a pair of danner acadia's now but no one seems to stock those, any plans on stocking danner boots?
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Supporting Dealer
    yes we looked at stocking Danner's, and may be able to get some styles on a special order basis,but not their full line. they are costly but make a great product. We are moving forward for a bigger shop hopefully by late spring and will be building up our product inventory and selection. It's looking good for stocking lots of 5.11 gear to.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast