Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pleasantly suprised. ISSC MK22 owner

I'd also like to know if the ones in the stores have all the fixes, past reviews have made me uninterested in the mk22

I have 2 issc mk22 and Still waiting !! All what I have is an email with RMA # no adress for shipping and no answer for my email or my pm ??
    -Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun. Exercise extra caution when dealing with NEW MEMBERS on EE, those who have low to no feedback or low to no post count.
    -avoid newbies ads that has no pics but will send them upon request bcos their pics may have been stolen off the net.
    -scammers are targetting WTB ads.
    -if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    This is good news. I always wanted one but didn't want to piss around tinkering to make it work...

where can we order the parts and get instructions on how to do the fix? i prefer to do my own to better understand the guns. Should we contact NS ourselves or is there a retailer that can order the parts?
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    where can we order the parts and get instructions on how to do the fix? i prefer to do my own to better understand the guns. Should we contact NS ourselves or is there a retailer that can order the parts?
    all parts required ( 4mm allen head screws ) are available at your local hardware store. The instructions can be found here

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...LEM-OR-MISFIRE

There is also tons more info on other forums that go a lot further into making this rifle VERY reliable.
    PM me if you want the link.

Just about to buy a mk22 and just want to confirm the ones that are being offered have the fixes for there reliability problem
    "There is no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

The light strike problem has never been rectified. Mine was purchased late 2014 and went back to Nth Sylva early 2015 and had the update done but same old problem. There are some mods that claim to work (shortening firing pin spring by 3-4 coils & removing firing pin safety) but have not tried yet.

Hi guys just bought an issc mk22 and this may sound like a stupid question but has anyone been able to remove the cocking handle to adjust to a diffferent spot I put it in and now am unable to remove it. Is there a way? I won't be the only person using this firearms and it's supposedly an abidextrous adjustable handle.

Hey I'm at work and don't have my rifle in front of me. I think you pull the handle outwards while adding a bit of pressure to the right. Hope it works!

I just used the rubber handled end of my plyers to avoid SCARing the handle. Hahaha

Unfortunately the little screws that hold the bolt carrier together and holes in the carrier itself have stripped pretty bad. Anybody else had this? I had a good e-mail correspondence with ISSC, they said they would send me all the parts I needed for free. That was in August, still no parts. I tried contacting him again (once a month ago, & yesterday) & got no reply yet.

I’m a lover not a hater of this rifle & have only had a few of each of the issues while wearing it in(out?)
    One thing though it ejects when fired, but I can’t just cycle rounds out. Why would this be?
    Last edited by JToews; 11-20-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    X22
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast