Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SGWorks bullpup stock for SKS legal in Canada??

well i was looking for the ATI strike force stock at the gun dealer in Mc Adam today and they said they dont get any thing from ati but they said they are getting a BULL-PUP kit for the sks within the next month so something must of changed because i think im gonna get that as soon as i can!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tyman180 View Post
    well i was looking for the ATI strike force stock at the gun dealer in Mc Adam today and they said they dont get any thing from ati but they said they are getting a BULL-PUP kit for the sks within the next month so something must of changed because i think im gonna get that as soon as i can!!!!!
    Whelp. Where is McAdam and how long will it take me to drive there? Because I'm coming to get one. Tyman180 you are the MAN! Please keep in contact on this thread. I'd like to see if you actually do end up with your hands on one.
    Ben

BANNED
    "...BULL-PUP kit for the sks..." Evil. Make you go blind. The BP stock is a prohibited device all by itself.

Time to change the law

I think it is time that laws which prohibit gun conversions need to be changes. I see no difference between an SKS with a bullpup stock, and a Tavor or any other bullpup gun. My friend in the US has several SKS with the SGWorks bullpup conversion and they are a very nice gun. Cheap to build and shoot and very reliable. I have put hundreds of rounds through one and it is a joy to shoot. It is a real shame we can't have one here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
    NO. In so many ways, NO.

A bull pup stock that fits a rifle in Canada where the specific bull pup stock is not an integral part of the firearm (e.g. if you can take the barrelled action out of a normal stock and move it over to a bull pup stock) is a prohibited device here in Canada. There are a few legal bull pups here in Canada but the stock and rifle are integral to point that you cannot take the 'rifle' out of the bull pup stock.

Also, you cannot legally export out of the US firearm parts including stocks.

Now get ready to be flamed by a bunch of folk here because the 'can I buy this bull pup stock for my SKS - M14 - 10/22 - fill in your rifle here', comes up often. Not as often as the 'can I buy part xxxx and bring it back from the US' question, but the bull pup question comes up a lot.

It's now August 2015..... can we get the SKSAR bullpup kits now? lol

Yes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion king View Post
    It's now August 2015..... can we get the SKSAR bullpup kits now? lol
    Lol. Are you trying to beat a record? The oldest thread to get locked?
    Fact: in 100% of the fake guns related shootings the victims is always the one with the fake gun

So.... no on the bullpup stock kit? Who was the retailer who was supposed to be bringing it in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast