Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you import us anything from Tula?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    The trigger is blocked when folded so you cannot shoot when make compact...so it is good to go
    Yup. If these come in, I don't think I could resist.

BANNED
    Not too into the scopes but...

Hopefully the longer magazines will be available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    The standard magazine is 2 rounds...but the larger one (made for the full sized model) is 3 or 4 I believe...plus one in the tube, not too bad!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    The trigger is blocked when folded so you cannot shoot when make compact...so it is good to go
    Are you sure about that ? To me it looks like the AK's with the underfolder, you can definitely shoot them when folded. Then you can shoot them with the buttstock removed so , chances are the barrels will need to be longer for NR status.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

From what I read about this gun and more importantly what the CFC thinks...is that is cannot fire when folded...so....let it be!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    The channel rest carved in the wooden stock would indicate that it clears the trigger in folded position , unless there's something I'm missing in the pics. It would be stupid not to be able to fire it folded, by simple engineering logic, as all Ruskies I've handled and seen with folding stocks could be fired when folded. They would have had to go out of their way to change the design it so it wouldn't fire when folded, hence my being skeptical about the "non-feature". I'm sure Teapot will chime in and clear things , along with the answer if we're going to be able to see these here or not. I'm really starting to think about this very seriously, the more I look at the "ugly" things......:D
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Once upon a time about 8 years back there was a retailer called Russian Arms in hwy 20 Dorval, Quebec. They carried many nice Russian items. 2 of my favorites were a barrel and bolt action shotguns full stock. They are still my favorite too bad I havent had them out in a while

The owner was x Russian military philosopher who had seen action in Afganistan very nice guy. I know they went out of business and then later returned to Russia but they were one of the first to carry a large selection of Russian made items. not only Baikal but Tula and many others as well. They had shotguns starting at $70. I wish I bought one of each of their selection before they went under.

They also had a couple of folded stock shotguns that wouldnt fire unless the stock was fully deployed. One of which was synthetic if memory serves

Awesome...good to know

Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    Once upon a time about 8 years back there was a retailer called Russian Arms in hwy 20 Dorval, Quebec. They carried many nice Russian items. 2 of my favorites were a barrel and bolt action shotguns full stock. They are still my favorite too bad I havent had them out in a while

The owner was x Russian military philosopher who had seen action in Afganistan very nice guy. I know they went out of business and then later returned to Russia but they were one of the first to carry a large selection of Russian made items. not only Baikal but Tula and many others as well. They had shotguns starting at $70. I wish I bought one of each of their selection before they went under.

They also had a couple of folded stock shotguns that wouldnt fire unless the stock was fully deployed. One of which was synthetic if memory serves
    I believe you are talking about the RMO-93 Ryss shotgun. Armrus in Dorval (Montreal) imported and sold the 3 types below. All of them are classified as non-restricted, even the folding stock ones. Nice anti-bear and anti zombie shotgun.

"A good gun is the one that makes you smile when you pick it up, and not cry when you drop it"

One more photo of the Ryss with stock extended.
    "A good gun is the one that makes you smile when you pick it up, and not cry when you drop it"