Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you import us anything from Tula?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer farmer47's Avatar
    any updates on price and availability?

Found a fresh picture of a TOZ-106 made in 2002.

Full resolution photo: http://forum.guns.ru/forums/icons/fo...47/6847595.jpg
    "A good gun is the one that makes you smile when you pick it up, and not cry when you drop it"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer farmer47's Avatar
    i don't know were you find the pictures Tozman as i thought i hunted the internet hard but keep them coming . the big question is it available ? it sure is a neat little package and i am a sucker for oddball shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozman View Post
    I love the look of this little shotgun.... and I'd only consider owning one if it was non-restricted. However, looking at the above picture.... unless there is some "trigger blocking mechanism" that engages when the stock is folded, this shotgun is restricted by definition.

“restricted firearm” means

(a) a handgun that is not a prohibited firearm,

(b) a firearm that

(i) is not a prohibited firearm,
    (ii) has a barrel less than 470 mm in length, and
    (iii) is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner,

(c) a firearm that is designed or adapted to be fired when reduced to a length of less than 660 mm by folding, telescoping or otherwise, or

(d) a firearm of any other kind that is prescribed to be a restricted firearm;
    If it's not already restricted in the FRT, then it will be a prime candidate for a handy-dandy-SFSS/CFC reclassification, likely at the most inopportune time.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer47 View Post
    i don't know were you find the pictures Tozman as i thought i hunted the internet hard but keep them coming . the big question is it available ? it sure is a neat little package and i am a sucker for oddball shotguns.
    Sure, since the thread has turned into a TOZ-106 thread.

"A good gun is the one that makes you smile when you pick it up, and not cry when you drop it"

In case this shotgun gets imported here......how about some accessories from Russia to go with it?

A rifled choke?

A special carrying case?

A shell holder?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_911 View Post
    I love the look of this little shotgun.... and I'd only consider owning one if it was non-restricted. However, looking at the above picture.... unless there is some "trigger blocking mechanism" that engages when the stock is folded, this shotgun is restricted by definition.
    If it's not already restricted in the FRT, then it will be a prime candidate for a handy-dandy-SFSS/CFC reclassification, likely at the most inopportune time.
    Agreed. Verification and making 100% certain before importing them is a must.
    I am posting the following picture to have a clear idea on how compact this thing is:

Also good to take with you for a walk in the bush.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    I hope is doesn't mean any modifications to be non-restricted BUT if it does...I'd rather add 5.1" to the barrel and keep the stock folding then pin the stock....even so (with an extended barrel) it will still be a nice, compact package.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Also...I must add...out of all the pictures/videos I have seen I have yet to see one of the gun being shot when fired...so maybe we will be in luck!!!